𝐒𝐢𝐱

Cleona Hadley

The next day, Samir had been walking with Cleo to all her classes. Since this morning he hadn't left her side, she thought it was cute.

She told Aubrey about him at lunchtime, and Aubree was happy that she was talking to someone who seemed respectful so far, unlike the past guys Cleo talked to.

"We only got one class left, what are you doing after school?" Samir asked

"Going home to take a nap" Cleo replied, she could already daydream about the nap she was going to take.

"You don't wanna do nothing else? Go to McDonalds or something?"

"No it's okay, I just wanna go home" He shrugged and stopped when they noticed they were in front of her class

"Well, I'll call you later alright?"

"Alright" He tucked his lips in and walked away.

The minute she sat down in her seat, she was reminded of how she hadn't even seen Gunner today after he randomly texted her last night.

If Cleo was being real she preferred not to see him or speak to him again. He was weird just like she thought he was, but going out of his way to find her page and text her on some weird shit pissed her off.

There were a lot of things she couldn't figure out about him, it was sketchy and the situation was odd.

When school got out she was finally by herself again, although it was nice Samir walked her to her classes out of courtesy, she was craving some alone time.

Her mom wasn't here yet, so she had to wait outside until she arrived.

As time passed, kids were leaving and she was outside almost alone. There were a few kids here and there but she stood out because she was the only one standing by herself.

Ten minutes ago she called her mom and she said she'd be there in fifteen minutes, but with the afterschool traffic, she knew that wasn't reality.

All of a sudden this car pulled up on the opposite side of the sidewalk.

Out of the gas station, was surprisingly Gunner whom she hadn't even seen all day came walking out towards the car, a small bag of what she could assume were snacks he just bought.

She was praying to God he didn't notice her. Her head was down looking at her phone, she even began to walk to the other side of the gate.

"Where you going?" She whipped her head around and to no surprise, he was crossing the street to get to her.

"Oh my fucking god"

When he pretty much ran across the street, he stood right in front of her blocking Cleo from going anywhere else.

"What the fuck do you want bro?"

"Why you blocked me? I didn't do nothing" She scoffed

"Because you're being weird, you know I'm talking to your homie and you got out of your way to find my page and message me"