𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

Cleona Hadley

"Josiah's been acting mad weird he keeps arguing with me over little shit lately" Aubree sighed looking at Cleo in the Facetime camera

"I keep telling you he's not the one. I'm gonna mind the business that pays me but honestly, he's not treating you the way you deserve" Cleo said, for the millionth time

"I haven't been single since freshman year if I broke up with him I don't know how I'd react"

"It won't be the end of the world, you'll work on yourself and learn he wasn't shit" Cleo responded while scrolling through Netflix trying to find something decent to watch.

Cleona and Samir have been texting back and forth since she got home. He's been cool so far. They were just getting to know each other and she was cool with that.

"I've spent so many nights crying over this man. I know I don't tell you but I'm so hurt. It was so good at first now he's just cold and hot with how he wants to treat me"

"Making you cry? Girl, bluntly he does not love you. He's not shit, there are billions of men in the world"

Cleo's never been in a relationship before. She's had her very intense crushes but never had a boyfriend, so it was easy for her to talk.

But in her mind, she would always tell herself she wouldn't allow anybody to treat her any type of way. She couldn't imagine herself being as stressed as Aubree.

"I just feel like he's seeing other bitches or something"

Out of the random, her Instagram notifications went off.

@/nettspend wants to send you a message.

@/nettspend

You're dating Samir?

Block/   Delete/   Accept/

What the fuck is a Nettsepnd? She thought to herself.

He had over 100k followers but no pictures up, it was very weird. And why would he know anything about her and Samir?

She was mad now, Samir had to be going around telling people they were together.

Aubree was still on the phone but Cleo was just silent.

@/nettspend

Who are you?

the guy you keep looking at😂

you know who I am stop playing

I definitely don't know you

And you got no pictures on your page

I don't know what Samir is telling you but I'm not dating nobody

And even if I was why are you asking me for, cause once again I do not know you
Delivered

"Wait Aubree I'll call you back" Cleo hung up fast and called Samir. She couldn't believe he'd do some stupid shit like this again