Chapter : 32

Shanvi's pov:

"What has happened to him? Why did he leave in anger? I just asked the doctor a question, but he left as if he couldn't stand being with me for a moment."

As I was thinking about all this, the doctor said, 'Take care of yourself more, beta.'

Then he said goodbye, saying, 'I'll come back to check on Shanvi in three days.'

Dad nodded and went to escort the doctor out.

Then mom came to me, touched my head, and said, 'bachha, be careful with your words. We get worried. We won't let anything happen to you. And if there's anything bothering you, don't keep it to yourself. We're all here, don't keep it inside.'

Tears welled up in my eyes, and I said, 'The day I wanted you to listen to me, you didn't, and today you're asking me to tell you why, Mumma? Finding peace in silence, I might have loved the wrong person, but your old-fashioned mindset didn't let me understand, so I've decided now that I'll stay in this house until I recover, then I'll leave for my studies.'

After all, my college year is about to end, I'll manage to stay here for a few months somehow.

Hearing this, dadaji said, 'Have we made such a big mistake that you're saying you won't stay in this house anymore?'

I replied, "dadaji, none of you have done anything wrong. Whatever mistake there is, it's mine, and now I'm suffering for it. I don't even know what's wrong with me. I've asked Abhishek many times, but he's not telling me."

Then Neeta aunty said, "Yes, beta, Abhishek didn't tell you, and he also asked us not to tell you because you would be stressed due to the big trouble you've been through."

Nitin uncle said, "Neeta, Abhishek had asked us not to tell her, and we've also informed her about it."

Neeta aunty said, "Yes, I had to tell you so that Shanvi doesn't repeat such things in the future, causing pain to her family and us."

Then she came to me and said, "beta, speaking is easy, but the thought of dying and not staying at home is not. I can understand your situation, but have you ever thought about how much pain it can cause to someone who truly loves you from the bottom of their heart?"

"Everything will be fine, beta, but you don't need to leave this house. Tumhare gharvale uski jagah sachhe hai aur tum apni jagah beta."

Sometimes time turns so wrong that everyone seems bad to you, even if it's your own family. But this time will pass, relationships will either become good again or not, but they'll change.

Hearing this, I don't know why, but I felt really good. Neeta aunty explained it very nicely and calmly.

I nodded yes, and then mom kissed my forehead.

Then Archi said, "Okay, okay, enough of the emotional drama, let's all laugh now."

Hearing this, Arjun bhai said, "What do you mean, laugh? Laughing without reason. Are all of you crazy like her?"

Then Archi said to bua, "Look aunty, Arjun has been bothering me since morning, tell him not to call me or else..." Then Arjun bhai said, "Yes, or else what?? Tell, tell? Huhh."

This made everyone laugh, and bua said, "The fights between these two will never end. Arjun, if you say anything to my daughter Archi, no one will be worse than me, okay?"

Arjun bhai said slowly, "It's good that you're taking her side, forgetting about your son." He said this very slowly, but I could hear it. And when I teased him with gestures, asking what happened, he stammered and quickly left the room.