Chapter : 6

Abhishek's pov:

As the days went by, now it is only one month for my 10th exam. I Study hard.

Ughhh, I am waiting for my exam , so when the exam will complete  I want to go to India soon.

I came out of my room and went to drawing room and watched old episodes of "Tarak maheta ka ooltah chashma".

That time didi also came and sat next to me and now we both were watching show.

Today is Sunday so there is not much school work.

Right now I'm too much bored, I don't know what should i do? Ughhhh

I went to papa and said: please papa, may I take your phone for playing game.

Papa said: of course beta, Now you have studied a lot, so rest today.

I just nodded and went to my room.

Right now it is  4 o'clock in afternoon and i am still playing game.

That time a Facebook notification was popped up. And I saw that Raj Sharma accepted request.

I muttered in my mind: umm, papa might know him so papa sent request to uncle and uncle also accepted request.

I think he might be papa's friend. I don't know him so I opened Facebook and saw that many photos uploaded.

I don't know why but I want to check his profile.

Ohhh here is total 25 post uploaded. I continously scroll his profile and I saw one photo of a girl.

And caption was: Happy birthday my daughter, God bless you and always keep smiling my princess

I said in my mind: ohhh she is his daughter. Suddenly I smiled. Her eyes are so much attractive.

Ughhh, what abhishek concentrate on your game.

Then didi came and said abhishek let's go , I want to buy some groceries.

I nodded and then we went to the market.

We were talking while walking because market was little far away from our home.

Didi said: my little brother, do you have crush on any girl in your school?

I looked at her and said: why are you asked me suddenly?

Didi said: Aree bro, I just asked.

I said : no, I have no crush right now.

Dii said: hmm, if you will crush on any girl then tell me first okay.

Okay meri bahena, aur kuch. : I said

She said no and again I asked: umm dii, how you met jiju? I mean through social media or any gathering.