Chapter : 9

Abhishek's pov:

Our family discussed to Jiju's family and they are coming here to London tomorrow to get engaged.

Di is very happy and I always used to tease her and she used blushed.

Mumma said: Nishu beta, here is your lahenga for engagement.

Nishu di: woww, this is so much beautiful I love it.

Papa said: pasand hi ayega na pata hai kisne pasand kiya hai?

[Papa said: You will definitely like it, don't you know who purchased it?]

Di nodded in no and mummy said: your dear brother.

Di hugged me quickly and said in loudly "Awwww, thank you so much my dear cool brother "

I said: Thank you my dear chudail....ohhh sorry my fighter sister.

Di frowned and said in anger: ughhh...you..ruk tu thik hai abhi tuje batati hu vo phone vali ladki....

I said: di, go jiju calling you. And di went.

Ufffff, ye di bhi na, papa said: by the way who is she abhishek??

I surprised and said in hesitated , who papa..I...I.. don't know, ohhh I'm feeling sleepy, Got up early tomorrow morning for Di's engagement.

Mummy papa chuckled and I came to my room and muttered, offfo, Ms. Phone girl, kya irada hai apka, aapko janta bhi nahi hu fir bhi aapke bare me sochta raheta hu aur di har baar tease krti hai aur mei kyu sharma jata hu!

[I came to my room and muttered, offfo, Ms. Phone girl, What is your intention, I don't even know you, still I keep thinking about you and every time di teased me and why do I feel shy?]

I smiled and said in my mind: "Go to bed abhishek."

Tomorrow's morning:

Mummy said: abhishek come quickly I need your help, soon rohan and his family will be coming.

I said: yess mumma, coming!! Then I helped mumma for home decoration.

And papa called the team for the exterior decoration so he was there.

Didi was getiing ready in her room with help of her friends.

So finally, whole decoration completed and I loved it.

[Interior decoration for engagement]