chapter : 13

Shanvi's pov:

When I was sitting in my room, I didn't knew what to say, but Abhishek started the conversation

I tried start conversation a few times, but I still felt very nervous.

Then shubh came and said that my mumma was calling me.

Then we stood up and came out of the room.

Then after some time we had dinner, And then we talked a lot and when everyone was talking, My and Abhishek's gazes wandered."

Then, Nitin uncle said, 'Now we have to leave for the hotel.'

But my dad and grandpa insisted that they should stay, and then I also said, 'Uncle, please stay at our house , everyone will enjoy.'

Then I noticed that Neeta aunty said something to Abhishek, and after that, a smile appeared on Abhishek's lips.

When I saw him, his attention shifted to me, and at that moment, my heartbeats increased. So, I quickly turned my gaze in another direction.

I muttered, "ohhhh God!! "Why does my heartbeats increase when I see his intoxicating eyes?"

Then suddenly, I received a phone call from Shivam, so I quickly moved to the other side because my entire family was with me.

I answered the phone, and said, 'Hello.'"

Shivam: "sorry, baby. I've been very busy for the past five days, so I couldn't talk to you. I'm free now, so I called you. I was just tired from work, that's why I'm going to sleep now, and then we will talk."

I said: "Shivam, you never seem to find time for me, and whenever I call you, you don't pick up. I try to talk to you, but you don't respond. With this kind of behavior, I can't sleep peacefully, and I can't eat either."

Shivam: "wow shanvi, You can never understand me, and sometimes you act like you can't live without me."

Tears came into my eyes and said, "just shut up shivam, just shut up!!

Shanvi :"Now it's time to end of this, Shivam, because I always understand you, love you, and care for you, but you can never understand me."

Shivam: "Shanvi you always ends up arguing with me, but you never understands the matter."

I was sobbing and said: okay shivam it's all my fault! please Now, don't ever call me ever again."

Shivam said: "So you found a new guy to talk to, huh? That's why you told me not to call you"

I said: "just shut up shivam! You think my character is so bad that I play games with all guys and talk to everyone? Wow shivam !, you really haven't been able to know me in these 2 years."

"And you think that I should understand you more."

"Now it's enough shivam, I'm tired of this relationship because You never give me time, you don't love me, it feels like there's nothing,And I keep crying all the time and keep thinking so much because of you."

You know shivam, now I don't trust on love anymore. [Still I was crying.]

Shivam: "okay, Think whatever you want to think; it's fine. I'm going to sleep now, otherwise, your words will give me a headache."

Then he cut my call and And I cried very badly and kept thinking about what Shivam has misunderstood about me, and he's saying that I flirt with every guy, that's why i doesn't care about him?"