Chapter : 29

Author's pov:

In a little while, everyone arrived home. As they began to disembark from the car, Abhishek quickly got out and went to Shanvi, opening the car door.

Then, Abhishek slightly bowed, extended his hand forward, and said, "chalein Ms.Shanvi?"

["Shall we go, Ms. Shanvi?"]

Then, Shanvi looked at Abhishek with a sideways glance and said, "I can go on my own. Thank you for helping, but I'll take it from here."

Abhishek smiled and said, "soch lo Ms.sharma. kyuki aapko pata hai na me sab ke samne fir se utha lunga."
"Meri bahon me!"

["Think about it, Ms. Sharma. Because you know I'll lift you up in front of everyone again."
"In my arms!"]

Shanvi fixed her gaze on Abhishek and he, too, started looking into Shanvi's eyes.

Then, strands of Shanvi's hair were coming near her eyes, and once again, Abhishek gently tucked them behind her ears with his hands full of affection.

Feeling his touch, Shanvi closed her eyes, and Abhishek continued to gaze at her with such an adoring look.

Then, Jhanvi suddenly came forward and started saying, "Abhishek bhai, vo aap shanvi ko lekar...."

When Jhanvi noticed that Abhishek and Shanvi were very close, Shanvi had her eyes closed, and Abhishek was just looking at her, she abruptly stopped and didn't say anything further.

Jhanvi smiled and muttered: "uhhmm kuch to hai bhai ke dil me. Jab se aaye hai tab shanvi ko bas aise hi pyaari nazar se dekhte hai."

[Jhanvi smiled and muttered: "uhhmm There is something in Bhai's heart. Since she arrived, he has been looking at Shanvi with such an affectionate gaze."]

Then, Jhanvi took out her phone, quickly snapped a photo of both of them, and hastily left

Then, Jhanvi took out her phone, quickly snapped a photo of both of them, and hastily left. When she reached everyone, Jhanvi's mom asked, "Where is Shanvi? Weren't you going to call her?"

Hesitatingly, Jhanvi replied, "vo...vo..mummy...shanvi aa rahi hai uske sath Abhishek bhai hai isliye"

[Umm... um... Mom, Shanvi is coming. Abhishek bhai is with her, that's why.]

Jhanvi's mummy nodded and then Dax asked to jhanvi: "What happened? Why were you saying that? Why haven't Shanvi and Abhishek bhai come yet?"

Jhanvi boli ki "are bhaii saas to lene de batati hu areee nahii dikhati hu ruk tu."

[Jhanvi replied, "Oh brother, let me catch my breath, I'll tell you. Just wait."]

Then Jhanvi took out her phone and showed a photo of Abhishek and Shanvi.

Dax then said, "Ohhhhhhh Hmmmm, now I understand why it's taking so long. I also feel like there's something going on, brother, otherwise, why would he look at our sister with such affection all the time?"