Chapter : 21

Shanvi's pov:

I was sitting in my closed room with my legs crossed, and everyone was talking outside, their voices reached me. Listening to their conversations, I started crying a lot and began thinking.

I was crying profusely with my hand covering my mouth, and all those moments started coming back to me when during the function, Shivam falsely accused me and when he saw my mother, he changed his story and started pretending to be good.

I sadly chuckled and began thinking that people outside may be experts at causing pain, but I hadn't considered that even my own family members would be like this, who wouldn't listen to me and maybe wouldn't understand me either. Perhaps, living here isn't right for me.

"Then suddenly, someone knocked on the door, and I heard Abhishek's voice saying, 'Please, Shanvi, open the door, I'm here with you. I'll listen, just tell me what's going on, but don't keep yourself locked up like this.'"

I didn't say anything, and I felt that his voice had a hint of sadness, and it had become very low, as if he was trying to hold back his tears.

Then suddenly, I heard my chacha's voice, and he said that it's okay if she stays alone in her room for a little while. In the meantime, when Shivam comes home, we will ask him what's going on between the two of them. I'll call him right now.

They now want to call Shivam and hear the truth from his mouth, and when I was telling them, no one was willing to listen. I chuckled sadly, thinking that these people trust Shivam more than me.

~●●●~

Author's pov:

After some time,

The doorbell rang, and Shivam, along with his parents, entered the house. Then, everyone sat together in the drawing room.

Then, Shanvi's mother, in anger, asked Shivam, 'Now tell me, what has been going on between you and Shanvi for the past two years? And how did you gather the courage to stay with my Shanvi? And one more thing, engrave this in your mind, come what may, I will never allow your marriage, even if the world turns upside down.'

Dadaji said to shanvi's mummy: calm down beta,
"We all talk peacefully, but don't get angry. Anyway, think about this - you want to hear everything from their mouths without even listening to a word from Shanvi beta."

"Then, Shivam said, 'When there was a function at your house two years ago, that's when we started talking. We began chatting, and after a few days, Shanvi told me that she loved me. I agreed, and we decided to be in a relationship. However, she used to say immature things and would threaten me in one way or another in every conversation.'"

Dax angrily said: Aeeeeey, "Don't you feel ashamed of lying? I'm telling all of you that he's telling a lot of lies. Nothing like what he's saying ever happened. The truth is, this fucking filthy Shivam confessed his love to Shanvi."

"He knows that my sister is innocent, so he sweet-talked her. And it's not that Shanvi didn't love, but it was all a drama of this scoundrel, while my sister truly loved."

And let me tell everyone that my sister used to cry secretly and couldn't sleep the whole night because of this guy's behavior. You see, every time he felt like it, he would talk to her and chase after other girls. My sister couldn't tolerate this truth, so she used to ask him peacefully. And this guy, he would respond by verbally abusing her, speaking rudely, and making her cry every time.

"After hearing all this, Abhishek was shocked, and tears welled up in his eyes. He began to think...meri..meri...jaan ne itna kuch sahan kiya hai aur vo sab kuch apne dil me hi rakhti thi."