chapter : 17

Shanvi's pov:

We reached home, and everyone was tired, so they went to their rooms to sleep.

I entered my room and started changing my clothes when I received a message from Shivam, but I ignored it.

I thought to myself, 'Why doesn't he understand that I don't want to talk anymore?' and I tried to forget everything, but now he realized how I felt when he behaved badly.

Then Shivam called me, and before he could speak, I asked him what's going on. Now you understand how I used to feel when you behaved like that.

Shivam angrily said : Instead of getting angry at me, first give me the answer to my question.

Tu function me jiske saath ghum rahi thi aur usse haske baat kar rahi thi, vo hai kon? Naya dhundh liya kya. Pata hai tera character hi aisa hai shnavi tum jaisi ladki ki......

I said while sobbing: just shut shivam, just shut up. Now enough.

He's nobody to me, and his whole family have come for a function and are staying at our house for a few days. That's all I know. Why do you keep doubting me for no reason? I'm fed up now.

Shivam: "So then why was he looking at you? Shanvi, you know, I've only noticed that he never missed a chance to look at you, and I don't know why, but I saw something in his eyes for you when you two were talking, which made me feel jealous."

Shanvi said while crying: to usme meri kya galti, tumne kabhi meri baat samji hi nahi aur har baat tum mere character pe kyu aate ho, tumhari galti ye hai ki tumne muje kabhi samja nahi aur meri galti ye hai ki mene is ladke se pyaar kiya jisne muje na kabhi respect di, na kabhi pyaar kiya.

[Shanvi said while crying: So, what's my fault in this? You never understood me, and you always judge me. Your fault is that you never understood me, and my fault is that I loved a guy who never gave me respect or love.]

"Aur rahi baat abhishek ki to vo hamare guest hai aur tum hamare bich me usko nahi la sakte thik hai aur use pata bhi nahi hai ma ki me relationship me hu, par ab bas ho gaya shivam, ab me nahi rah sakti tumhare saath, Goodbye!!"

["And as for Abhishek, he is our guest, and you can't bring him between us, alright? He doesn't even know that I'm in a relationship. But that's it, Shivam, I can't be with you anymore. Goodbye!"]

'When Shivam was about to say something, I hung up the phone.'

I sat down below and started crying a lot, saying that I can't continue in this relationship anymore, and now my trust in love has been shattered.

Then my head started hurting a lot, and I began to think, my condition was getting worse. But if I went outside my room, then Mom and all the family members would find out.

"I went to my room's balcony and sat there, started crying, and began thinking about a lot of things. Shivam, you make me feel so depressed."

I didn't even realize when I fell asleep while thinking, and the morning sunlight touched my eyes, and I woke up.

I yawned and came back inside my room, that's when I saw it was a call from Nancy.

I called her and said, "hmmm, bol nancy."

Nancy: "How is the function going?"

I said: hmm, good.

Nancy: If something has happened with you, tell me. Why do you sounds worried?

I started sobbing and I told everything to Nancy about the conversation between Shivam and me last night.

Nancy angrily said: ruk abhi me usko batati hu aur shaanu kyu tum rah rahi ho uske saath jo tumhare character pe ungli uthaye aur ulta sidha kehne lage.