Chapter : 5

Abhishek's pov:

In the morning 6 o'clock alarm rang.
Then I got up.

Soon I was ready to go to school. I came out of my room and I went to the kitchen and drank fruit juice which made by my dear mumma.

I started to drink quickly. Because Jackson will be waiting for me.

We both go to school together everyday.

Mummy said: beta, aaram se juice piyo.
[Mummy said: son, drink juice slowly.

I said: no mummy, I'm getting late so I have to go. Bye my darling mumma. And I hugged her and after I left.

Mumma said: bye, abhishek. Take care.

Okay mumma, and immediately I left home and went to Jackson where he always waited for me.

Jackson said:Hi, bro! Good morning.

I said and smiled: good morning dude.

Then we reached the school and after meeting all the friends we all talked for a while.

Liza said: so guys, You all remember that we'll go the park and Cafe after school time.

All are nodded and hi fi in excitement.

We all are in same class so we went for the lectures.

Thus the day passed and we all left to go to the park.

We reached park and we all sat on the benches.

Vedanti said: wow guys, this is so much beautiful and many types of flowers here and I'm feeling like I'm in heaven.

Lexi said: yess, vedu. It's looks so beautiful.

I smiled and muttered in my mind that
What fun is here when anyone comes with their partner, how beautiful place.

And My attention was drawn to a side where a couple were kissing each other.

I don't know why but I smiled and I turned my face other side.

I noticed that everyone was staring at me.

I hesitated and said: what?? Why are you starting at me?

Lexi said: ohh hello! I asked you same question that why were you looking at this couple who were kissing?

And all were teasing me and said, please it's nothing okay! My attention just went to this couple.

Krunal asked: So why are you blushed?

I shocked and said: no krunal, I wasn't blush.

Then all were teasing me, uhnmmm...hmmm..uhnm