40. Narazgi chodo

It's been a week since they arrive Punjab and everything is going well. Teju is now familiar with the surroundings, she roamed around with Meenu who was the happiest, she even met her few friends and spend time with them.. 

Karan joined back as a commissioner of police again in Punjab and he was back to his duty. 

Morning, 10 a.m,

He dressed up in his cup uniform and she entered with his chai.

Karan " someone came before i scream my favorite word "he said smirking making her roll eyes at him.. 

Karan pulled her closer by her waist
" Rolling eyes at me? You can do that on our bed when I... "

She palmed his mouth " Shameless "

He laughed pulling her hands away and snuggled into her neck, she blushed as he kissed her neck.

Teju " will you ever get enough of me" she asked tilting her neck to the other side as he left few more kisses. 

Karan "no Bby.. Never.. You r the drug of my life my baby girl "

He lifted up and smashed his lips with hers, they were so into kissing , totally lost in each other but a cough sound break their moment. 

Meenu " I didn't mean to disturb you two, but sunny " she said closing her eyes and tejran pulled apart.

Karan " Meenu.. Yaar "

Teju was a blushing mess as she hid behind him, he looked at his sister with a grump look but her serious reactions told him that it's important. 

Karan " kya hua "

Meenu " Baldev chachu is here "

He nodded firmly and she left, he expected this and turned to her. 

Teja " You told me he doesn't have contact with the family, then y is he here " she asked and he was just thinking same. 

Karan " may be he is here to meet you"

He said taking his pistol from the door and she nodded taking a step with him, he looked at her. 

Karan " You r not meeting him love, he is not a good person, he helped your nanu to take you away from here "

She looked at him shocked as it was a new information for her, he nodded and cupped her cheeks " I don't want his evil eye on you, just stay inside and dont come till I have a conversation with him "

Teju " okay fine " she said and settled on the couch with her laptop to work. 

He walked downstairs to the lawn
" what makes you to bring here Mr. Baldev "

Baldev " Haaa... Good to see you my son " he said sarcastically and Karan smirked "but I don't feel good seeing you, chuck your fake things and tell us y u r here "

Sitesh " he want the zameen on his name, on the north west " crossing his arms around his chest.

Karan fisted his hands and looked at baldev ' You have got your shares already and I don't think u have any rights to come here and ask something again " 

Baldev " you gave me the useless things and took away all profitable company, I m at loss now and I want that zameen "

Dadu " sharam Karle Baldev..you took what u want and all this profitable u r saying are gained by my children. You don't have any rights to ask something from us, nikalo yahan se  "

Baldev " aap kabhi mujhe apne bete nahi samjha.. Yahi hai pblm.. You can call this orphan your son but push you own son away "

Mumma k " I wont tolerate any nonsense against my brother and he is not orphan, his sister is still alive baldev.. "