20. Dur raho Mujhse

Karan " I m sorry for hiding about riya, I waited for the right time but everything collapsed, but your words, I m hurt , I need some time tejasswi.. For me trust is more important and you clearly don't trust me.. Lets give it a break "

Teju slapped him and he looked at her with shock  and she pulled him by his collar and his hands moved to her waist in reflex.

Teju " Punish me all you want, but don't dare to say that word.. Karan, we r not lovers, we r husband and wife karan, aur ye kya breakup breakup lagakar rakha hai.. " her voice choked and he was almost done with the fight but then remembered her words.

Karan grabbed her jaws and looked into his eyes " Nafrat kartiho na Mujhse.. Boli thi na kal.. Phir Kyu rehna mere saath.. Chod de Mereko"

Teju " Chahke bhi nahi karsakte nafrat aapse, pasand aane lagi aap mujhe.. " she whispered right at his face

He smirked evilly " Kabse ? Jabse pata chala ki Riya kon? Aur pata chala ki tere office kaam pe mei kuch nahi kiya tabse"

Teju " Aise nahi hai Karan.. Please listen to me " 

He left her with a jerk " You listened to me? I was also begging to you to listen to me. Tab suni meri baat "

Teju " Karan... I know... I acted impulsive, I should have let you speak..aapko uss chudail ki sath dheke dimag fattgaye isiliye aise react kiya meine "

He crossed his arms " fair enough.. I was also wrong in that "

He leaned into her and looked into her eyes, his eyes was scary to her but she was strong " You really thought that I planned that hotel incident "

She gulped, she was so wrong in thinking that way but her mind was completely fazed with everything and she was over thinking that moment.

Karan " Tell me honestly, y did this even come to your mind. You thought I did that , am I that cheap ? You think I will stoop that low for a revenge.. Ek ladki ka izzat se khelungi? Yahi socha tumne  mere baremei " he stepped back and looked at her with tears, she felt vulnerable looking at his hurt filled eyes. 

Karan " pata bhi hai tume how restless and anxious I was, for your safety after the video , I didn't concentrate on anything other than you for those 4 days.  Pagalo ki tarah tume dundrahe thi when your grandfather took her somewhere, I was so scared that every second I was crying for your safety, praying to good to keep you safe. If , all I wanted was revenge, then y the fuck will I marry you dammit , I would have let you suffer and seeing you behind the bars in narcotics case would be worst than marriage for you, isn't it.. itna bhi nahi socha tumne voh sab accusations mujhpar dalne se phele"

She nodded no crying and tried to hold his hand but He pushed her and tried walking to the stairs but she hugged him from back.

Teju " I know sorry won't be enough, but please don't leave me.. Karan, aapko pata haina.. I m idiot, aap bulate haina Mujhe idiot journalist, I am very wrong.. Please forgive me this time.. This will never happen again, I will do anything for your forgiveness "

Karan " dur raho Mujhse that's better for you and me... Jahan trust nahi vahan kuch bhi nahi "

Teju " So you are also leaving me alone like my mother and father? " she whispered with her choked voice and he didn't say anything, entered their room and pushed the vase in anger which was broken in pieces.

He stood under the shower and her teary eyes were flashing infront of his eyes and he felt terrible. 

Karan pov " Y can't i take her off my mind.. Her tears affect me more than anything, but how can I easily forget the allegations she put on me, what the hell am I supposed to do now , how the hell I will stay away from her..what if she really leave me?"