14. Tale begins

Karan pov :

" As soon as the words left her mouth ,i could feel something in my heart. She trust me ,she trust me with her life and now, i will do anything to keep that trust alive forever . I dont know what future hold for us , i dont know how she would react when she knows the truth. She may hate me for hiding the truth , the truth about her father ,the truth behind her mother's death ,the mask  behind the old man good face, i dont know if she will trust me then ,but i will never leave her. I will always be there for her ,i will be with her even if she doesnt want. You are mine teju, and i owe to protect that smile of yours  "

He was just looking at  her and she turned to look at him ,she raised her eyebrows and he shook his head with a smile.

Dadu " Toh ap kya kalyan, she said yes for marraige with karan and now no one could do anything. She will marry karan and its fixed  "

Kalyan " I dont accept  this marraige, Teju come here "

She gripped sitesh shirt  " Nanu ,mei..ye shaadi karna chahta hu..i want to live in a family where everyone loves me and this family does . I .. M sorry ,mei karan ko chahti hu "

Karan couldnt stop the blush that crept on his cheeks and she walked away from there .

The villagers argued that she cant go from here being unmarried and the marraige should happen soon.

Dadu " aaj raat ki muhrat pe  shaadi hogi , phir hum reception punjab pe karte hai..kyu satpal and sitesh "

Both " ji papa, jaise aap bole "

Dadu " then its decided ,inform the ladies and lets the preparation get started "

Dadu " karan ,no looking at her till the wedding "
He nodded and walked away from there to have his time.

Dadu walked to kalyan " Dont try to play dirty this time kalyan ,warna mujhse bura koye nahi hoga  "

Kalyan " she wont be with you a minute if i say who is her father to her and what he did to her mother " he said glaring at sitesh who was equally glaring at him back.

Sitesh " but you r the one who told her i m dead and you played hide and seek from us, and not to forget mr.kalyan ,if i need i will put you behind the bars for my  wife death, evidence is on my side "

He turned to nani " You know what i m saying ,tell your husband to be quiet and let this marraige happen "

Papa k pulled away sitesh and they both walked out to inform the girls. Mumma k was shocked to hear about the marraige and  she was disappointed that her only son was getting married like this.

Papa k " Suneeta , you have to understand the situation darling...we will do all the rituals once we go back to our place ,its important to take teju from here first" 

She sighed and nodded understanding and asked meenu to accompany her to prepare. Papa k called dadi and informed her about the sudden events and Smirti ( Sitesh second wife and karan bua ) was also with her ,both stayed in mumbai bcoz of dadi health.

Dadi " Mei nikalti hu abhi ,i want to see my grandson wedding..mera bina kaise hogi..satpal ,bolrahe hu, mere ane se phele kuch kiya toh acha nahi hoga ,apni papa se bhi bol "

Papa k chuckled " Okay maa ,i will ask ramesh to drive u here , but think again , anyways we r planning to do all rituals again in our place "

Dadi " thats fine..but now i m coming..we will reach soon , ruk smirti ko deti hu "

Smirti " bhai,where is sitesh "

Papa k " He is right here ,wait let me give the call to him "