12. Nanu's plan

Teju woke up after sometime and saw anvi was working on something, she blinked her eyes twice before calling her. 

Teju " anvi.. You here"

Anvi looked at her hearing her voice and she immediately engulfed her in a hug. .

Anvi "Are u okay baby "

Teju " Yes I am now.. Where is he? He left "

Anvi smirked and pulled back " Bade yaad arahe hai unka tume.. "

Teju rolled her eyes " he was here with me anvi. He put me to sleep, so I will ask about him right "

Anvi " yeah yeah I believed you "

She immediately dialled his number and he picked in few rings " What happen anvi , is she okay ? "

His concerned filled voice bring lot of butterflies in her tummy as the call was on speaker mode.

Anvi " yes Karan sir, she is fine. Just now she woke up "

Karan " Good, give her something to eat, I m handling the media stuff now. By  evening, everything would be back to normal, tell her not to worry. I will call you back "

He cut the call and anvi looked at teju who was in deep thinking. 

Anvi " Stop your overthinking now. Eat first, suneeta aunty have brought you this "

Teju smiled and freshnup before having the food. She was thankful to the women who love her like her own daughter.

Teju calling maa,

Mumma k " Tejuu.. Beta "

Teju " maa "

Mumma k " Sab theek haina baby, you had your food.. "

Teju " ji maa, just now had the lunch. It's so Delicious "

Mumma k " I m glad you liked it. Wanna talk about the things baby "

Teju " maaa... " her voice choked but she stopped her tears, bcoz a wise man told he told like her tears. 

Teju "Why it's happening to me.. Meine kya galti kiye.. I have nothing against karan in this, he did to save me from being arrested but y people are being so envious,  y did they spread this like this. Y my own grandfather didn't believe me.  He said.. I... I am.. I am. Like my mother, kya... Kya mei aur aai itni bure kya.. Y would he say that.. Mujhe na, aaj phele baar.. Baba chahiye thi, Mere baba chahiye mujhe.. Y did he leave me.. Mere kya kusur thi uspe..  I dont even remember him, y Just me.. agar mere maa baba saath hoti toh mei kyu rohti aise. Voh sambalahenge na mujhko.. I badly miss them today maa "

All this was heard by sitesh who was having tears, he took his keys to go to her but dadu stopped him.

Mumma k " Teju beta..baba is here with you and aai also watching you from above.  They didn't leave you bacha. They r here.. Maa haina aapke paas.. Mei huna.. We believe our child, she will never do anything wrong.  I trust you bacha "

Teju controlled her tears and she smiled. 

Mumma k " don't worry, Karan is working on stopping the news and so his team, Om will take care of your locality, we r here for you jaana "

Sitesh whispered " Baba will take care of everything mish "

Teju could hear someone but not clearly and mumma k smiled at sitesh. 

Mumma k " and you know, we have one person who is waiting to meet you.. He is craving to see our beautiful teju "

Teju " who is that maa "

ADAAVAT - E - ISHQ - TejRan's Tale !On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara