36. Back to Mumbai

Om " sir, please , we will leave to our place. Aap ghar jao " he said scared and Karan chuckled.

He was sitting on the passenger seat with bandages around his forehead and dressing in his left hand and leg. Due to the force of the accident , his body have developed bruises which will get better in a week. His ear had temporarily impairment bcoz of the sudden heavy sound and they have given Ear Drops for that to heal.

Shivam " Sir, don't laugh please.  Madame will kill us if she saw you like this.. 1000 baar boli thi aapka dyaan rakne keliye "

Sitesh scoffed "meri beti kya Hitler hai,  Tum log itni dar raheho "

They looked at each other and om murmured " like father, like daughter.  Hum kya karei "

Sitesh " kuch kaha Om "

Om " no  no sir, Teju is not scary at all" he said nervously and everyone chuckled.

Jake " Did you talk to her? " he asked Karan who nodded no " I didn't, I don't want to tell he lies that i am fine. Mamu told her that we will come by today , she must be waiting for us now "

Sitesh nodded as he already received call twice since they landed in Mumbai airport.

They reached kundrra house and everyone stepped out of the car.
Om " He he.. Aab jaao.. " he signalled Karan who was walking slowly, like baby steps. 

She ran outside hearing the car sound and was shocked to see her husband injured.

Karan " Hiiii biiwwwwiiii " he said like a baby and she glared at him more.  Her eyes were filled tears seeing him hurt

Teju " Kya hua.. Kaise hua "

Sitesh " baby girl, let him come inside and sit first, he can't stand for long "

Teju glared at the boys " I freaking told you all to take care of yourself and him right, then what is this and y wasn't i informed about this.. "

They looked at everywhere and she held Karan supporting him, Karan grabbed her waist and she glared at him who was sensually moving his hands .

Teju " I m helping you, nor romancing you here.. Already gussa hu apse "

Karan " biwiiiii " he called her innocently and she turned to other side to hide that smile coming on her lips. 

She made him sit on the couch and everyone in the family started asking him questions. 

Sitesh " Guys calm down.. He can't hear much, he have temporary impairment and if u people keep screaming like this, he will get hearing loss for sure. So calm down and he will be fine in few days. He got hurt while doing his work and it's nothing new.  "

Smi "says the person who cried calling me when Karan was inside for treatment " she glared at him and he also glared at her back, making others shook their head. 

Karan " biwii " he called her again who was looking down, she was tracing his dressing and he knew she would end up crying any moment. 

Karan " I don't like tears in your eyes mish "

She nodded no and got up " I will get something to eat "

She turned to the boys and walked to them " You all are fine na, are you all also injured..  Sach sach batao " her concern was visible in her tone , making them smile, they knew her well. 

Om " no teju, we are fine "

Shivam " yes bhabhi.. We r fine.. Only Sir is injured , I m sorry, I should have gone with him "