22. Deep scar

They both entered the living room laughing and everyone in the family were surprised to see them normal. 

Smi stopped them and Meenu rounded them " you both are laughing? That says everything is alright?  Itni jaldi.. Seriously " she asked then and smi raised her eyebrows. Both teju and Karan were looking here and there, he was looking at everywhere but not the people in the house.

Smi " Just one time I lied to you and you didn't talk to me for one whole month, aur yahan pighal gaye itni jaldi.. Mish.. Tell us the secret?  How did you manao him ? Batao batao"

Karan smirked and nudged teju " batao batao " he whispered and she blushed and glared at him. 

Teju " I... I didn't.. Do.. Anything aunty.. He picked me up from office and we went to his friend place "

Meenu " ohhooo , and then.. Hum tum ek kamre mei banddd ho, aur chaabi khogyeee" she sang and everyone laughed at their flushed faces. 

Teju " mei... Mei... Fresh hoke aate hu"

She ran to their room and he looked at her who just betrayed him and run. Sitesh wrapped his arms around Karan shoulder " So baatei hogaye.. Sab khairiyat? "

Karan nodded " Chahkar bhi usse dur nahi rehsakta mei, I have to give in and she said..."

Sitesh " she said what? "

Karan face turned red " hmm... She said, she started liking me "

Sitesh and smirti slapped their foreheads, meenu rolled her eyes
" Ofc we all know that "

Karan ignored them " she confessed, mereliye voh badi baat hai, hatoo.. Sojao sab Jake.. Good night "

Meenu shouted from behind " yeah yeah we r not disturbing you.. Enjoy "

Karan turned and showed his mobile which was dialling " Jake " to her and she blushed which was noticed by Sitesh.

Karan entered inside the room and it was silent and he could hear the shower sound.  He removed his shirt and waited for her, he adjusted the sheets and everything.  He looked at the empty tea poy and made a note of buying a new vase the next day.

She came out wearing his hoodie making him smile, he bite his inner cheeks at the cute girl infront of him. The hoodie was long enough to reach her mid thighs and she didn't bother to wear any shorts, as its just him and her in the room. 

He pulled her closer wrapping his arms around her waist and she looked at him with her big eyes " Are u trying to do anything wantedly Bby "

She blinked her eyes and traced his naked upper chest which was attracting her from the time she came out " Hmm... You mean.. Seducing you karannn "

He shook his head making a tch sound and twriled her making her back hit his front

Karan " you loookkk so " he leaned to her ears and she could feel her heartbeat raising. 

Teju " soo "

Karan " sooooo... Cuteeeee missh "

He kissed her cheeks hard from behind and she blushed, turned and pushed him with a glare. 

Karan " what baby.. Expecting anything else... Like.. Hot, haaa, not possible shortie " he teased her and she chased him, while he ran to the washroom.

Teju " youuuuuu... Stay inside.. Don't even come near me "

He laughed and shouted " Try me "

She sulked and smiled a little at his antics, she did her night routine and waited for him. He came out wearing his sweat pants and shirtless, he placed the wet towel to dry and looked at her, he sneered as she wantedly misplaced everything and his OCD is triggered.