33. Birthday special

She was adoring her man who was sleeping cutely with his mouth little open.  She was not sleepy, even though they drifted to sleep only by the dawn. Her eyes opened at the usual time and she has been admiring him from past an hour.

Teju whispered " raat bar mujhe sone nhi diya, ab dheko isko.. "

She bit his cheeks a little and he shifted more closer in sleep, he was bare chested with only his briefs on and she was wearing his white tshirt.

Teju " Happy birthday my world " she whispered again kissing his forehead and a beautiful smile adorned his face.

She kissed his eyes and he smiled, he was wide awake by now and enjoying her kisses. She kissed his cheeks one by one, knowing that he is awake, she smirked and bite his jaws harder making him scream.

Karan " ahhh jungli billi.. "

He pulled her under and tickled her, she started laughing hard and he was teasing her " playing with me early in morning. Tch tch tch Mrs. Kundrra"

Teju " bas bas bas sunny... Please.. Okay sorrryy, maafiii.. Please... "

He chuckled and layed beside her , he was sleeping in his front and she looked at him sideways.

He pecked her lips and she grinned, he pulled her closer " Thank you for the most precious gift, trusting me with your dignity is the best gift for me., I can't describe the feeling, I feel complete now, as a man, I feel complete earning the trust of love of my life "

Teju " I was meant for you, my heart and soul was always yours and so me.. You were the one who always have the rights to conquer me and you did sunny "

He pecked her lips,softly sucking them, their moments were interrupted by his mobile ringing, he groaned and she signalled him to pick the call. He saw his mother video calling , she jumped off the bed and he received the call. He was used to sleep  bare chest, so he didn't mind picking up the call as such. 

" Happy birthday my rajabetu " mumma k chirped and he chuckled and replied " Thank you mummaa"

He saw teju walking slow as she was still sore , he asked his mother to hold on for a second and switched off the camera, he lifted teju and dropped her in the washroom, he switched the gazer on and let the tub filled with warm water and she looked at him with awe. 

Karan " Settle yourself in Warm water, it will soothen the pain. Call me anytime " . He left the washroom after kissing her forehead and she was lucky to have a caring person in her life .

He was again back to talking, one by one his family wished him for his birthday. 

Smi " where is mish "

Karan " She is bathing.. I will ask her to talk to you later "

She nodded and next was meenu, she wished him and her eyes fell on the mark on his neck, she smirked and his eyes followed the direction and he immediately rubbed his back embarrassed. 

Meenu " Lovely night, it looks like " , said in a teasing tone and he looked down with blush.

Teju came out meanwhile and she was already dressed in a pair of joggers as their trek is remaining to other side of Fort. 

He throw the mobile at her and caught it in second, the glow on her face was evident to everyone.  He moved to freshnup and teju was filling everyone with the details of the trek day 1 and the excitement and happiness made their day as well.

They ended the call after Karan came out and bidded bye to them. He pulled her closer and his hands wrapped around her bare waist.

Karan ' Is it paining much " he asked with his concerned filled eyes and she nodded no " Not much.. I can handle this sweet pain "