19. Tashan at peak

He didn't come back the whole night making her little anxious but she was not in mood to ask anyone about him. She also didn't sleep well thinking about him and she was having headache now bcoz of lack of sleep. 

She couldn't understand, may be she over reacted ? Or she is right? She acted to the situation ? But what about the revenge talks? Was it necessary?  She asked herself but sighed and looked at the time. She got ready for the day and get downstairs, she looked at the empty house and felt bad, she shouldn't have shouted infront of everyone like that. 

She walked to dadu and dadi who were in garden, they greeted her like nothing happened and she felt better. Soon, they were joined by Smirti and Sitesh. 

Sit " Y ur eyes are red Bby.. Didn't sleep well? "

Teju nodded " voh baba.. Neend nahi ayee "

Smi " Take off and rest for today "

Teju " no no aunty, they just warn me yesterday and today I can't take off, I will manage. "

She looked behind to see whether mumma k and Papa K are coming, dadu looked at her and said " Karan's parent left to Punjab this morning, there is some emergency in the village "

She nodded and the breakfast was served, she was anxious about him and wanted to know about his whereabouts but dont know who to ask. She looked at her baba who was sitting beside her. 

Sitesh " Stop playing with food and eat your breakfast mishh"

She nodded and start eating slowly, with every gulp it was being difficult for her . Sitesh sighed and leaned to her " Stop thinking about him, he will come back today "

Teju " I don't care about him " she replied back with anger and he chuckled. 

Sitesh " Yes I belived "

She scoffed and finished her breakfast, she left to her work and he entered the house. Everyone looked at him and smirti looked with scrutinize gaze. 

Smir " Were u waiting for her to leave? "

He didn't reply but walked to their room , he got ready for the day, it's important for him and his team who worked hard, they have been roaming like crazy in search of that man and he is not letting the chance go away easily. 

He walked downstairs and took a paratha and gulped it quick, dadi patted his back " Easy sunny.. Stop eating like that "

Smi " you can't do this to her " she said finally and he didn't reply to her anything. 

He looked at sitesh " Aaj mei uss ex minister ko arrest kardungi and I will deal with riya myself "

Sitesh nodded and he turned to smi
" I didn't do anything with your daughter, not yet.  She was the one who accused me low for marrying her and I am not forgetting it soon "

Smi " Sunny, she was angry about the riya issue "

Karan " and that gives her right to question our marraige? She said I framed everything? Is that right? Jawab nahi haina buaa..  I will leave now " 

He reached the office and was doing his work when she barged in.

.....................................................................
Few minutes ago,

Teju reached her office and she looked at parvati who was giving her a look which is no less than disgusting.  She wasn't ready to have a fight with her in morning when she is already having a bad headache. 

Parvati " How does it feel to be back bcoz your husband influence "

She stopped and turned to her, looked with a glare and parvati chuckled.