;🎧 Chapter 20

M/n woke up on the suprising comfortable and soft bedding with a blanket ontop of him. Someone must've put that ontop of him..

He felt a sharp pain on his head and groaned from discomfort. He's surprised he's still alive after his head hit slammed so many times already, haha he must've lost some braincells too. The headache is killing him though, it feels like his skull got cracked open or something.

He stood up then went to the bathroom to wash his face, hoping it'll wake him up. He looked at himself in the mirror, a bit dumbfounded by the view.

"What am I gonna do with myself.." he laughed at himself, eyebags were apparent under his eyes. His expression didn't look any better, he looked exhausted and tired. Eyebrows were a bit furrowed due to the headache-maybe a possible head injury..overall he looks like shit. "I remember the first day of school I looked like a lively person, now I look dead."

He splashed some cold water on his face, shivering by the sudden change of temperature. He grabbed a towel he requested before and used it to wipe the excess water on his face.

"Well..not much of a change but its progress.." he muttered while looking at the mirror.

He walked out of the bathroom and looked around the room. He's still wondering if there are other people in this building, trapped inside a room. They must be rich if there are other people because his bed looks pretty big than an average bed. A decent looking couch,a coffee table,heck there's even a TV. It would look likes hotel room if the wall designs didn't looks like bathroom tiles..

He heard the door automatically slide open, he was expecting to see Maverick. Probably to visit him again or to play chess. However instead of Maverick, it was a random guy he didn't know. They wore what seems to be a nurse outfit and a lab coat.

"Hi, I'm here to bring your food and med-OH S-SHIT?!" The man barely dodged the chessboard thrown at him, almost dropping the plate of food in the process.

The man quickly looked to where M/n was, only to see him backed into the corner in a defensive position. His eyes was filled with nothing but pure wariness and a warning to not take another step.

"I-I'm not gonna d-do anything I swear-! I'm just here to g-give your food and m-medicine!" The poor man stuttered out of fear, clearly suprised by the rough treatment. The others had told him to be careful around m/n since he was pretty scary and intimidating. He didn't believe them because the picture in the file showed a nice and soft looking person!

M/n stayed quiet, observing the scared man who was trembling out of fear. He noticed the plate of food and lightened up a bit, he gave him some slack and tried to be nice.

"Hm..put the plate over there." He stated while pointing at the coffee table, the trembling man nodded and quickly set the plate down. He thought after setting the plate down, the man would sprint outside and call Maverick to do the check up instead. But the man stayed instead. "..why are you still here?"

"U-uh well I'm supposed to do check up on you-..if you don't mind, that is.." The man stuttered while putting his hands behind his back, avoiding eye contact.

"..well this is a first time." He thought, usually the people who used to be assigned to take care of him don't even have the courage to even touch him. So he was suprised the wimpy looking man had the courage to even ask him that. "I guess..that's fine."

"Good!-i mean great, thank you! I'll try not to get you uncomfortable, but I really do need to do this check up on you." He said while walking closer, he took a sit beside the bed with a reasonable distance. He took out a bag with supplies in them and rummaged to get a specific object.