;🎧 Chapter 10

[3rd POV]

"If you travel too far from one body, then the other resets it's position instead of going back where we were previously." Logan explained, that did make sense actually.

"That makes..actual sense actually, never really tried thinking of it like that." M/n responded

"Yeah it does, so the question is 'how' far is that distance limit? And if we traveled too far in the phantom dimension, would our bodies here also change locations?" Ashlyn continued to bring up more questions to answer.

"We could always try and test that out, I can use my motor." M/n suggested, she quickly denied that idea

"No way we're not risking your life for an answer, and like I said before we're not particularly ready to travel far yet." Ashlyn said sternly, he sighed. He already knew he can't convince Ashlyn something if it risked his Life.

"Another fact is that things don't move the same in the phantom dimension as they do in the human dimension." Logan pointed out again "I'm not sure how we would test it though-"

As the other spouted theories after theories, Aiden grew more board each second they talked more about the two dimensions, and so he slammed his head down to gather attention.

"I get that learning about the dimension is important and stuff, but can we talk about something more exciting?" Aiden voice was muffled because his face was literally on the table, M/n will have to wash and wipe his face clean. God knows what's on the table, probably alot of germs and bacterias, ew.

The table went silent until Tyler slowly stood up and raised his hand but Taylor quickly stopped him before he could do anything. Ashlyn was barely containing herself, if it haven't been M/n holding down her wrist then she would've already smacked him in the head. She sighed, calming herself down before she actually did hit Aiden.

"What do you think about asking my parents to teach us self-defense?" Ashlyn striked up a more 'exciting' question to the group, Aiden quickly raised up his head after Ashlyn's question, seemingly excited about it. M/n snickered a bit after Aiden became excited after a certain question.

"Really?!" Aiden quickly asked, before realizing. He quickly grabbed Ashlyn's arm which startled her a bit "Your hair! If we show your parents your shadow, wouldn't that be proof of what's happening to us?!"

M/n sweatdrop a bit at the situation, he knew Ashlyn did not like getting physical contact by others, it took him a long time for Ashlyn to warm up with him before finally letting him be affectionate with her..

"Let go of-" Ashlyn threath got cut off when she comprehended his statement, he was right. It can be proof that they were in fact not on drugs or going crazy.

"Wow-so he does have a brain. Who knew?" Tyler said sarcastically

"Ooohh~!" Taylor wowed in amazement

M/n smiled a bit, I guess Ashlyn is fine with others t-ah nevermind there she goes pinching Aiden for not letting go.

"Oh, there they are." Aiden said, watching Tyler,Taylor,and Logan walk up to them.

"Where's M/n again?" Tyler asked looking around

"There-woahhh, nice motor!" Aiden quickly got down from the railing and run up to M/n who settled his motor in the driveway.

"Thanks, I bought this baby using my own money!" He said proudly while puffing up his chest.

"Cute.." The group thought before noticing M/n limping a bit while walking towards them.

"Huh? What happened, why are you limping?" Ashlyn asked walking towards him, worried.

"Haha, I slipped and my motor fell on my leg. It's fine though, not broken but it does hurt JUST A BIT when I walk." He explained, putting more emphasis on the 'bit' part, Ashlyn sighed before brushing him off with a scowl. He sighed "Always so protective over my well being(T-T)."