;🎧 Chapter 15

It's been a day after they visited his house. Currently all of them were sitting on the couch, looking exhausted and one with life.

"I'm pretty sure I failed that midterm." Taylor sighed

"Same, I barely got time to study.." He whined, if he had to be honest he could've studied in and outside the phantom dimension if he wanted to. #GradesOverYourLife

"Oh yeah, my parents are coming back tomorrow." Aiden announced, he immediate sat up once he heard the news.

"Really? That's great!" He exclaimed excitedly.

"Yeah, along with Ben's family. It'll be his little sister's birthday in a week, I think." Aiden stated, Ben nodded beside him to confirm that it was true.

"Oh, they're coming back? They never told me." Mike came in the room.

"You talk to them?" Ashlyn questioned.

"Huh? You don't?" He tilted his head, clueless.

"Why are you acting like it's a common thing to do." Ashlyn questioned him.

"Yeah I do talk to them, a bit, to give them updates on how Aiden and Ben are doingm" Mike responded to her. "Hmm..should we have BBQ?"

"What...?" Ashlyn looked at her father with confusion, why would they need BBQ?

"It'll be a rare chance for all us parents to get together, y'know? We could have a big bbq in the graveyard and also celebrate Ben's sister's birthday," Mike seemed pretty enthusiastic and excited about the idea "If they don't already have plans."

"Sure! We can ask!" Aiden responded excitedly.

"A BBQ with the others and with their parents.." he smiled "..sounds fun, but-"

"I don't have parents though.." he muttered a bit too loudly. He looked up to see that everyone stared at him with either shock or confuse faces. "Ah..did I say that too loud..?"

"Don't worry champ, with or without parents, youre still invited!" Mike went and pat him on his head for reassurance. "What about you, Taylor and Tyler? Logan?"

"I'm sure my grandparents would like to come. They're big bbq fans themselves." Logan responded.

"We'll ask." Tyler responded.

"Great!" Mike cheered, not noticing Emma's deadpan look shot towards him.

"...Mike what about my consent?" Emma deadpanned.

"Oh! You kids should probably leave soon, it's already almost 5." Mike announced while looking at his watch.

"Ah right.." Ashlyn sighed.

"Awh man.." He sighed, he wanted to spend more time with his friends--i mean they do in the phantom dimension. But in a way they're not at risk of getting mauled by phantoms..

"You sure you don't want me to take you?" Mike asked her.

"It's not too far of a walk..plus the Jeep doesn't have enough seats for everyone." Ashlyn responded.

"Well actually, I made a small upgrade to the Jeep." Mike looked proud of himself while announcing.

"This is not ideal." Tyler muttered, the inside of the Jeep looked much spacious and larger than before.

Currently he was sitting with the twins at the back, he looked around to see that this was enough space for Logan to look out for the back. It's not too much of a problem since he can use his motor to follow the Jeep to be a look out. All ends well at the end!