;🎧 Chapter 16

Today was the day all-well not all parents are gonna gather and have bbq with eachother. It has been a few days since the incident happened back in the arcade, the bruise on his back was slowly healing. It still hurts but not like before.

He put on his shoes and tapping the front on the floor so it'll adjust, in the corner of his eye he saw a picture on his desk. He picked it up and saw that it was an old picture, it was someone who was giving him a piggyback ride except the person's face who was carrying him was ripped off.

Although he did feel a sense of bitterness while looking at the picture, he'd be lying if he said the picture held alot of importance to him. It's the only picture he ever kept during his lonely childhood. He decided to put the picture on his pocket and went out of the door and getting his motor. He felt like he's forgot something..

He parked his motor in the graveyard, making sure to bring his keys with him this time. He can't risk Aiden trying to drive his motor again then almost crashed it to a tree..

He sighed before walking towards Ashlyn's house, knocking on the door waiting for someone to open it. Mike opened the door and smiled widely.

"M/n! Glad you made it." Mike gave him a tight hug which made him flinch.

"Mike you too but..m-my back.." He stuttered, Mike immediately pulled away while muttering apologies. Despite the hug being too tight, he hugged him back. Afterall it would be rude if he didn't..

He walked inside, greeting Ashlyn who ruffled his hair. He heard someone running before he felt a sudden weight on his back.

"N/n!" Aiden yelled, he easily carried him on his back. What's with people targetting his back?! He saw Ben walked towards them and pried Aiden off his back, to which he silently thanked him. Aiden looked at Ben with a confused look until he pointed his back.

"Oh right! I forgot you're still healing from that." Aiden gave an awkward smile while dangling by the collar of his short.

Ben put Aiden down before turning towards him and giving him a gentle hug, making sure to wrap his arms around his waist instead of his back so it won't hurt. He happily reciprocated the hug before noticing the little girl Ben was carrying.

"Ah, you must be Lily, the little birthday girl. You're adorable!" He cooed, he's always been a softie to children..if they were obedient of course..

Lily nodded before giving him a smile, showing her chipped tooth. He put a hand on his mouth while silently crying.

"She has a chipped tooth like me when I was younger, that's so adorable!!!" He silently cooed.

Ben pulled him to meet his parents.

"Ah you must be M/n. It's nice to finally meet you!" Ben's mom, Naomi, greeted him with a smile. "This is my husband, William."

William nodded at him with a gentle smile. He greeted them back with a smile.

"Ah, it's nice to finally meet you two too! Haha, I guess Ben has talked about me if you two already know my name." He stated.

"Oh yes! I wanna thank you for being there for my sweet Ben whenever we aren't. I'm glad to know someone as wonderful as you is there if ever Aiden isn't." Naomi held his hands.

He blushed a bit, a bit flustered by her statement. "Oh it's nothing, that's what friends are for!"

Naomi now had dot eyes, a bit confused by his statement. William also looked confused, Lily decided to say something.

"Friend? I thought you were my brother's lover?" Lily asked which made Ben turned red, he turned to lily before putting a finger a finger on his mouth. "What? Was I wrong?"