Hey guys!!!!

So yea not an update, but I'm gonna make a book where you guys can ask questions to any of the characters in my books questions. Each story part will be 1-3 questions. You comment on the story a question and who it's to. It can be to a group of characters or just one. If it's just to one I might add another character to make things a little funnier.
Kay well that's all.
Thanks guys
Love ya!
€Nat€

I've decided I'm going to try to make another Avengers and Xmen crossover, but with a lesbian relationship. I decided this because I feel there is nothing out there like this to help the Gay/Lesbian/Bisexuals. I think I'm gonna call it A Venomous Love. tell me a different title if you think of a better one please. But here's a little synopsis:
My life was normal. Normal boy troubles. Normal friends. Normal interests. Normal job. Kind of Normal family. Normal school. Then Red Rooms happened...

Hi I'm Natali Fúnnel. I was a normal 18 year old. Well besides the fact that my parents own the largest weaponry factory in Europe. So because of that my sister, Rebeka or Beka, and I know how to fight and have military training. I am great at archery, knife throwing, guns, and spears. I'm the best at hand to hand combat in all of the European armies. Despite that I go to a normal high school called Northhill High (probs not real). I'm not popular, in band, smart, and love to write and play music and write poems. My best friend, Jozie Wite, is the only one who knows about my parents. To everyone else I'm just Natali Finn. I had a boyfriend, Reiid Kenst, he was very popular, smart, and in band. We were exact opposite pretty much. He would play sports while I would write songs, he would hang out with friends while I would play my drum set, he would dress in Khakis and nice shirts I would dress in black clothes. Everything was normal until one day when I was walking home from the park with my 'music tree'. I was abducted by Red Rooms. They took me and trained me. They experimented on me and gave me powers. They had tried to erase my memory but it didn't work. They sent me on impossible missions for anyone but me. I was known as FunnelBack and a man, only my boss knew I was a woman. They got me a voice changer and a disguise. I even killed the American President Kennedy (not trying to be rude I just didn't know what president to put.). Oh and I don't age right, it's 2015 and I look 19 but I'm 72. I'm known by no governments. I was taken as killed one year after being abducted. Then I had a mission in the US, to kill a SHEILD agent who had found out about us. It was no biggy just a low level agent, but he was being protected and I was captured. Then I met the Xmen and Avengers...