99 problems and a bitch is one part2

Hehe I was lazy so the title part will be in this chapter. gotcha didn't i? Anyway go forth and readth my tale. hehehe.
-----------------------------------------
Professor's POV
"Wait that's all you now for now, kid? How do you know you have more powers?" Logan asked.
"Logan she's a tracker she can sense if someone has developing powers. Hello Lafyia I'm..." I was cut off by her.
"Your professor Charles Xaiver from Xaiver's school for gifted youngsters."
"You are right. We have came here to help you control and develop your powers." I said in a kind tone.
"Oh, so know you finally talk in a calm voice?!? You realize that we have been trying to get you to talk for like 45 min?!?!" Tony said very mad.
"That's because you guys ask stupid questions!!! The XMen are asking smart questions. If you don't see parents with the kid don't ask about them!!!" Lafyia said before she teleported into the cell and huddled up in the corner, her eyes changed from bronze to a bright green color. The lights started to flicker and the table moved a little.
"Logan, Storm go talk to her. Storm tell me when you think I should come in." I said pointing to my head before they went to talk to her.
Bruce seemed very intrigued "Professor X, would it be possible that she has all the mutations?"
"She could, but that has never happened before. but Dr. never say never." I replied.

Logan's POV
We both walked into the cell after everyone got to the window to watch. I went in first and right when I got in the cell she got up and hugged me. I was surprised then asked her "What's wrong Laf, can I call you that?"
"Yeah I like Laf. It's just when Natasha came in she asked about my parents who were murdered and I got mad then yelled at her." she said between sniffles.
"Laf do you mind if Storm comes in here too?"
"Yes I would love for her to come in." she said. Then when Storm walked in Laf hugged her too.
"oh sweetie. It's okay. they won't hurt you, Natasha didn't know your parents are no longer with us. They want to help you too. And there's also a threat you could help us with once you train enough. Is that okay sweetie?" Storm could be so motherly.
"Who would be training me?" She asked nervously then looked at the window.
"We all would help. Jean and the Professor would do mind training, Scott and Alex would do energy, and the list goes on. We all just want to help you." I said.
she thought about it then said "Okay I will train and help you guys with the threat."
"Okay great. Do you wanna come out into the meeting room with us?"
"Can I sit in between you and Logan?" She asked her eyes then changed to beautiful rainbows.
"Yeah Laf. whatever you want." I said.
We walked out of there and into the meeting room. All of the Avengers were shocked at how she reacted to us. We sat down and slowly everyone else sat down. "So Laf your 123 years old? That's cool." Steve said.
"Yeah it's pretty cool, but since I don't age normally I can't really get extremely close to anyone." She said kind of sad.
"I hear ya on the that kid." I said chuckling.
Alex said joking around "Yeah Logan's such an old man! I swear one day in his combat class I heard his hip break!"
She laughed and slowly everyone else did. Then I decides to put my middle claw up and say "Fuck you Havoc!"
That made Laf fall out of her chair from laughing too hard. So I helped her back up and she hugged me laughing. She's so pretty and her rainbow eyes are beautiful. Her hair is so pretty. Wait what am I doing, I don't want to hurt her! After the laughter died down I asked her "Is your hair that color or did you dye it?"
"Wow! That's the first time I've ever heard you ask something that's not stupid!" Storm said messing around.
We all laughed, then she finally said "My parents were amazed by my hair like you are Logan. They said from when I was born to when a was 3 my hair was bright red, 4-7 it turned brown ombré, 8-12 it was neon yellow, but from 13 to now it's been blue and purple."
"So your hair has been blue and purple for 110 years?" Tony asked now not such an ass.
"Yup" she said popping the "p", "well anyway who are the guys a that are a threat?"
Bruce said "Well the XMen's enemy is Magneto. He can control metal. Our enemy is Loki he is the god of mischief. Magneto came and broke Loki out of prison and they have joined together."
"Awesome!" She said seriously, then she looked in deep thought.
Not with sarcasm she really thought it was cool. Clint said "Um Lafyia that's not awesome they both are powerful."
"Um yeah it is Clint cuz watch." she pulled her hand in a fist and the metal pen got crushed.
"Okay then.." Clint said suprised.
"Thor what can your brother do?" She asked.
"Loki can create illusions and read minds." he said.
"I learned that when I was 9!" She scoffed,then she was laughing and a second her showed up behind Thor and scared the shit out of him. We all laughed at that. Then she said through her mind to everyone "You guys I learned these party tricks easily!" We all laughed. "So when are we starting training cuz I wanna kick your guys' butts!" She said cockily.
"Lafyia it's 10 pm. it's time to sleep you can chose what room you want." Tony said.
"Oh ok. Um can I have a room near Logan's?" She asked shyly looking me with hope.
"As long as that's ok with him." Bruce said, I think he noticed we had a thing for each other.
"Sure Laf." I said.
I grabbed her hand then we walked to our rooms. "Do you want help or anything?" I asked rubbing the back of my neck.
"No it's fine. Thank you Logan for letting me have a room next to yours." she said with true thanks in her beautiful rainbow eyes.
"No problem Laf." I hugged her then went into my room. Which was just a bed a steel bedside table and a bathroom. Great a world of metal.

Lafyia's POV
Loki... Why does that name feel familiar... I'm very attracted to that name.....After Logan went into his room I stood there smiling he really cared for me. Science Bros walked by and Tony said "Laf and Logan sitting in a tree..." I cut him off by playfully hitting his arm. He pouted like a kid and said "Fine we were gonna let you come to our lab with us but now..."
Bruce cut him off "He's stupid you can still come to the lab."
I squealed like a school girl. "where is your lab? Cuz I can show you guys something really cool if you want."
"It's down the hall to the left." Tony said excited. Bruce looked scared and excited.
"I'm guessing it's your guys first time. So your gonna feel sick for a little." I said a little shaky.
"Wait what?!?" Tony said.
"Here we go!" I said. Then I grabbed their hands and I made us walk through walls to the lab. when we got in the lab Tony and Bruce looked really sick. I laughed at their reactions. Tony said "Geez kiddo you could've given us a better warning."
"I told you you might feel sick. Did you think I was lieing?" I said, pretending to pout.
Bruce chuckled and said "Lafyia you are amazing."
"Oooooo Bruce is hitting on Lafyia!!!" Tony said like a little kid.
"Tony! I was meaning like her powers. Don't get me wrong though you are cool Lafyia... I mean as a friend... um I uh I'm sorry." Bruce said embarrassed.
"Brucy it's fine, I know what you mean and btws you are adorable." I said. he blushed and Tony said "What about me?"
I said jokingly "You Stark, you are ugly."
I earned a pout from that. Then until 12 we were laughing and I had my first beer that wasn't stolen. "Hey guys," , I said yawning "I'm really tired. I'm going to sleep."
Tony was tipsy and he laughed "Are you gonna walk through the wall?"
"Nope. I might do my super speed."
"Jesus, kid, you have like every power!" Tony said falling over.
"I just felt that power come right now with my tracker mutation. Anyway give me a hug goodnight you two nerds!" I said.
"Ha ha ha. Come here Layfyia. good night." Bruce said while hugging me, luckily he wasn't drunk but Tony was.
Tony said "Come here hot stuff." I sighed and hugged him. But before we pulled apart he grabbed my butt! I squealed and yelled "Tony!!!"
He laughed I looked at Bruce and he said "He will remember when he's sober and say sorry."
"Okay. Night geeks!" I said before super speeding out of there.
As I made it to my room my door was open slightly. I became alerted and tried to peek in. I couldn't see so I decided to just go in alertly. I saw Logan on my bed in boxers and a wife beater. "Logan you scared the shit out of me!" I said relieved it was just him.
he chuckled "Yeah I wasn't sleeping well so I thought I'd see if you were up but you weren't here so I figured if wait for you."
"Oh well thanks. I was wondering if you would be at my training and if you could show my were it is? I also don't know what time so..." I asked, not wanting him to come because I wanted help training, but because I like him.
"Yeah I'd love to help you train." He said.
We kinda sat on my bed for a awhile just talking then he said "Its getting late and we have training tomorrow so night."
I excepted him to go to his room but he rolled over and got under the covers of my bed! "Um Logan what are you doing?" I asked confused.
"Going to sleep."
"Yeah but um this is my bed."
"Yup" he said before grabbing me under the covers to cuddle with him. "Logan I need to change first." I said, I like him so this didn't seem that bad.

Logan's POV
Yes! I get to cuddle with the most beautiful girl ever! She got up and grabbed a sports bra and softee shorts and went to change in the bathroom. I thought I would be funny to scare her, so I got up quietly and waited for her to come out. When she came out she looked for me then I grabbed her at her waist and pulled her over my shoulder. She squealed and she screamed "Logan! Put me down!"
"Never." I said jokingly.
Then all of the sudden Alex burst through the door and said "quiet down Laf I'm trying to.." he stopped when he saw me with Laf over my shoulder in my boxers.
"Oh haha am I interrupting something?" He said laughing as I put her down.
"Just a sleep over that your weren't  invited to Alex." she said in a prissy voice.
"Good I don't wanna hear you guys groaning all night." He said.
"Alex we aren't going to anything naughty." she said then sideways winked at me so he couldn't see.
"Ok I'll see you two naughty people at training in the morning." he said while laughing then shut the door.
"What was the wink for?" I asked her sexily.
"You have to see Mr. Wolverine." she said then walked over to her bed.
The grabbed her before she made it to the bed and kissed her. "oh I'm sorry." I said rubbing the back of my neck. "It's fine. I love you Logan." she said and kissed me again.
"I love you too Laf." i said, "um but can we not go too fast. Can we just cuddle tonight?"
"I'd like that. I don't want to go too fast either." she said, then cuddled into me soon we both drifted off to sleep.

----------------------------------------------
I hope you liked this! I'm doing Logan and Laf together also doing Steve and a xmen but I'm not gonna tell who yet. BTWs the bitch is Loki and Magneto so yeah if that wasn't clear. Anywho I'm gonna do a contest for what I call you guys.
We'll thanks for reading and
Vote
Comment
Continue reading please!

~Nat