Battle of Sokovia

Okay so I was thinking that after this chapter I could continue on with how I wanted it to go or I could make a sequel or the chapter after this could be the end. What do you guys think? I'll let you guys decide and while that decision is being made I'll write some Venomous Love chapters and some Being Invisible chapters.
Quote: I'm so sorry. I failed you. You trusted me, and I failed you.
~Alfred, Dark Knight Rises
AND OMG GUYS THANKS FOR THE 5K READS! I LOVE YOU ALL!!! <3
-----------
Lafyia's POV
I skipped around my broken room in an abandoned apartment building. I sang "I'm free! I'm free! From those nasty people! I'm free!"
I tapped into Ultron's matrix and saw that today was the day of the attack. I wandered out of my apartment and down the street. Ooo. Guess what? I found a name for myself. Mad Hatter. You like? Too bad it's the name I've chosen. I walked into a store and killed the workers then left my signature rose. The people of Sokovia have fallen to my idea of fun. My artwork has been displayed on the news around the world I wouldn't be surprised if The Avengers have heard of my art. Wanda and Pietro are with them now. It's disgusting. They've become the thing they hated the most. Although I have missed Pietro. His presence always seemed to keep me clam and sane. Hahahah. I'm insane now. Oh god I crack myself up! I continued to skip around the city mindlessly.

3rd POV
"Ultron knows we're coming. Odds are we'll be riding into heavy fire, and that's what we signed up for. But the people of Sokovia, they didn't. So our priority is getting them out." Steve said.
The monitor that Stark always uses in the Quinjet went off. Maria came on screen, "Guys there's another threat in Sokovia."
Files with terrible and gruesome deaths came up along with footage of a oddly dressed girl skipping, "They call her The Mad Hatter. She's killed 80 people in the last two days. Just watch out for her."
"Okay will do." Tony said and ended the call.
"All they want is to live their lives in peace, and that's not going to happen today. But we can do our best to protect them. And we can get the job done, and find out what Ultron's been building. We find Romanoff, and we clear the field. Keep the fight between us. Ultron thinks we're monsters and we're what's wrong with the world. This isn't just about beating him. It's about whether he's right." Steve said.
They landed and Wanda, Pietro, Clint, and Steve began evacuating the people. All the sudden Ultron's bots start attacking the city. "Go!" Steve yells showing the citizens were to go.
"Get off the bridge! Run!" Wanda yells helping people cross the bridge quickly.

Meanwhile.....

In the heart of the city Lafyia has a cloak on, hiding her costume and face. She walked towards the church to find Ultron and a weird looking man fighting. She looked into his mind to find out he was Vision, created by Tony and Bruce with JARVIS's matrix in him. She threw a ball of fire at them and teleported to the ceiling hiding in the shadows. Both robots turned to here the fire came from, "Where did that come from?" Ultron asked.
"I do not know."
She shape shifted into a little girl as they began fighting again. She floated down and pretended to run into the church. She fell with an umph. They both turned to her and she pretended to be scared. Vision asked kindly, "Are you okay, child?"
She started to whimper, "I-I lost my mommy." she hiccuped.
"Oh. You're mommy is probably dead." Ultron said smiling at her.
She started to bawl and Vision gave Ultron a hard look.
They started to argue again and Lafyia turned back into her real form and threw a fireball at them again. They turned to her and Vision became confused not knowing her and Ultron gasped. "Rose? I thought you had died?" Ultron said.
She laughed and looked at her nails nonchalantly, "Nope. I'm alive, no help to you." She glared at both robots.
Ultron had a pained look, "But I-I love you."
She looked at him straight in the eyes, "But if you loved me why'd you leave me. Love? Love? Love? What is it good for? Nothing. At all."
"But I looked for you! I couldn't find you! I care, Rose." Ultron said desperately.
She looked down and smiled pitifully, "Nobody cares until dramatic happens. I may seem strong, but I bre-ak." Her voice cracking.
"Rose-" ultron tries to reason with her.
"Just stop ultron. I just came to show you I'm fine." She then disappeared in light.