Authors note

Hello!!!!
Okay well I'm watching XMen- The Last Stand. As well I'm confused. I need your guys' help cuz I have a question. In the beginning where Charles and Eric go to see young Jean Charles is walking, yet have still used his powers when he talked to Jean in her mind, how does that work?
Okay so if any of you know the answer please tell me. Also, I just wanted to say we can have a Q&A on all of my books. I will post them probably just in this book. You can ask any question you want whether it's to me, Natalian, Lafyia, or any the characters in any of my books. They can be to a group of people or to Marvel characters. Just make sure to put in your comment/question who it is to. I will try to do each question, but if I get too many I will do like my favs or something. Anyway just a few things I wanted to say. Oh and also I'm having writers block on pretty much all my stories. The GOTG one is easy cause it's off a movie, but my others have no plot line help or anything, so updates may take awhile. Sorry.
Anyway love you guys!
~Natalie~😘

Oh my gawd!!! I just realized after I published this that this is two author notes in a row! I'm sorry out down the pitchforks please! *hides behind Tony* help tony!
Okay now I'm just being weird but I'm truly sorry you guys! The next update will be good I promise! Hugs and kisses!
~Nat~😘