Party and Confessions

If I don't have a good pic for the next chapter I will do a pic of all their makeup. I will just describe the guys suits/tuxedos. Please listen to the song. Oh and btws there is no Pepper or Jane or Clint's wife in this so Clint and Thor and Tony are single.
---------/------/---/--//------//--//--/
Thor's POV
I walked with Sir Scott to Lady Natasha's room to escort our ladies. "So," Sir Scott said, "you and Storm."
"Well," I said thinking, "I like her but we are not 'dating' as you Midgardians say. I do not think Lady Storm even has feelings for me."
"Well I think different." He said and patted my back.
I wore a maroon jacket with the collar up, a gray V-neck shirt, dark jeans, and dark combat boots (like in AoU at Tonys party). I had my hair in a ponytail. Sir Scott wore a gray traditional suit. He reminded me of sir Steve, both had traditional Earth haircuts and both wore 'old time' clothes. We got it to Lady Natasha's room and Sir Scott knocked. "Who is it?" Lady Natasha inquired.
"It's Thor and Sir Scott." I said.
She opened the door and said "Hello. Well Jean is ready, but Storm is fixing her makeup and hair. So Thor you may come in."
She pushed Lady Jean into Sir Scott and pulled me inside. I heard lady Jean chuckle. Ladies Lafyia, Kitty, and Rouge were also in the room. "Hey Thor!" They all exclaimed.
"Hello. Who is escorting you Ladies?" I inquired of all them.
"I'm going with Clint." Lady Natasha said.
"I'm going with Steve." lady Kitty said.
"I'm going with Bobby." lady Rouge said.
" And I'm going with Logan." Lady Lafyia finished.
"Oh yes.. um so how is the Beautiful Lady Storm?" I asked looking around.
Lady Kitty made an "aww" noise and she answered "She is great, she's really excited that she gets to go with you."
My head snapped to Lady Kitty "Are lying to me Lady Kitty, was she really ecstatic?"
lady Natasha answered "Yes she was Thor. She was really excited. as you seem to be..." she quieted down at the last part.
Lady Storm then walked out in a beautiful golden dress and goddess sandals. "Lady Storm you look stunning." I said my mouth a gape.
She blushed "Thank you Thor. You look handsome, absolutely perfect."
I felt heat rush to my cheeks "Well thank you. Is thy Beauty ready to go to Man of Irons party?"
She chuckled lightly and said "Yes that would be lovely."
We left, holding hands.
Sirs Logan and Steve were walking by and Logan stopped and looked at Storm. He hugged her and said "You look great."
"Thanks," she smiled, "you boys don't look bad yourselves."
steve looked at me "Do you two plan for her to wear Asgardian like clothes?"
"No." I looked at her and smiled, "but she would look stunning in Asgardian clothes."
She blushed and quietly said a thanks. "Oh sir Steve?" I said just as they started walking again.
"Steve, Thor, just Steve."
"Oh Steve, Lady Kitty might jump on you she seems so ecstatic." I said with a small chuckle.
"Well thank you, but I will enjoy it..." he quieted down at the last part.
They then walked away and Storm asked "Who do you think Tony invited?"
I answered "probably mostly women, possibly a few SHEILD agents."
"Oh." she stated.
We walked down the hallways until we made it to the main room where the party was. Tony walked up and said "Ah Thorm!"
"I do not understand." I was confused.
"It's your guys's ship name bud!" Tony replied.
"What is a ship name?"
"A ship name is when you combine people's names cause you think they are cute together, and I think you two are cute together so Throm."
"Oh well thank you Man of Iron, but we are not dating, yet.." I muttered the last part.
Tony smirked and said "Well I'm gonna get drunk, don't have too much fun kids!"
We chuckled as he walked away. "Care to dance, malady?" I bowed and held my hand out to her.
She grabbed my hand and we danced many different dances. At one point we were ballroom dancing to a 'hip hop' song. I lifted her up and set her back down as we looked into each other's eyes. We both leaned in and we kissed. It started to lightly snow. I pulled away and said "We both love the weather I guess?"
She lightly laughed and pecked my lips "We go together like thunder and lightning."
I smiled and we kissed again. Tony walked up and screamed "Throm! I love it!"
We both pulled away and I put my hand on the small of her back. "Well Storm would you like to Throm?"
She kissed me and said "yes!" She jumped into my arms.
"You two are cute! Wait until Bruce finds out, I owe him twenty!"
Storm smirked "You two bet on us?"
"I bet you two would fuck by tonight, but you are both too classy for that."
"Man of Iron, that is disgusting. I love my Beauty, but we have only just started 'dating', as Midgardians say." I out air quotes around dating.
Storm turned to me and says "Your cute when you talk Asgardian."
We kiss again and wait for Lady Lafyias party to die down, and once it does....