Strucker's base

The pink purple black thing is what Layfia's aura looks like. Ya know Wanda has the red and Pietro has the blue so I decided that's what Laf's looks like. Don't judge this if I'm not like following the exact script. This book is just for fun guys. Anyways thanks!

Lafyia's POV
I broke out of the cell today. They've tortured me for 2 years. I don't know if the XMen of Avengers know but I will end them. I have a huge scar on my face. It covers half of my face. They burned it "accidentally". (Scar is in a pic a little down) A couple of days before I heard some guards talking about a German scientist who was studying mutation in Sokovia. I figured I track him to his base and volunteer. Maybe he could speed up my powers.
Time skip
I flew to the base and landed. A bunch of guards came out. I held my hands up and said "Is Wolfgang von Strucker here?"
A guard talked into a walkie talkie and a man walked over. "Hello! I am Wolfgang Von Strucker."
"Hello Wolfgang I am Layfia Mooncrest. I am a mutant. And I powerful one at that. I am here to volunteer for your program. I have all the mutations ever, but most are still developing. I was wondering if you could speed that up somehow. I want revenge on SHEILD."
"You're just the right person." He walked towards a large room with loads of computers "Right now we have two other volunteers. What we can do with you is use the source to speed up your power development and it may change your physical appearance."
"That doesn't matter to me I just want revenge."
He smiled at me "I like that mentality."
Time skip
I was in a cell again. After he tested on me for a week i think and then threw me into this cell. He told me he would take me out every once in a while to test my abilities. I was sitting in a corner playing with my powers. Then a vision started. A saw a red man with a cape standing above dead bodies. He had amazing power. My screams filled the cell. I heard and man beside me saying (this is in German I couldn't find a Sokovian translator sorry) "Hey bist du in Ordnung ?! Hallo?!"
I calmed down and replied "ja ja . Mir geht es gut. i Jut hatte eine Vision."
"Sie sprechen Sokovian?" He sounded surprised.
"Ja. Ich habe das als allspeak bekannte Mutation."
He slightly chuckled "Mein Name ist Pietro . Meine Schwester Wanda ist in der Zelle auf die andere Seite von dir. Wie heißen Sie?"
"Mein Name ist Lafyia. Ich bin aus England. Wo bist du zwei aus ?"
Wanda replies from the other side "Sokovia. Was mitations haben sie dir ?"
"Sprechen Sie Englisch? Meine Sokovian ist in Ordnung, aber ich bevorzuge Englisch."
"Yes we know English. So what mutations did thy give you?" Pietro asked.
"I was born a mutant and I actually have all the mutations..."
Wanda interrupted me "Then why you here?"
"The avengers ruined my life and I wanted to speed up the development of my powers so I could get revenge, but now I see I'm just in a cell again as a lab rat."
Pietro said "We are here because we want revenge on Tony Stark. There was a bomb in our home. Our parents were killed and I took Wanda and hid under the bed. Another shell dropped but nothing happened. We stayed under that bed for three days staring at the name-"
"Stark." Wanda finished with disgust.
"If we ever get out of here we are going to end the Avengers." I said
"Ja." They both replied.
"What was your vision?" Wanda asked , "I can read minds, which I should've been able to see into your vision but there was a block."
"You couldn't see because I'm also a telepath and the strongest one. And my vision was of a peculiar red man with a cape. There were dead bloody bodies under him he had something slightly glowing on his forehead that has amazing power."
"That's strange. Wait shh they're coming."  Pietro said.
Footsteps stopped in front of my door. Two guards came in and guided me towards the lab. Dr. List and Strucker were there waiting for me. "Ah Lafyia. Today we will do another radiation injection and then test your powers."
I internally winced. The radiation injections are terrible. They put me in a full body machine, injected me with the super solider serum and a serum called C.R.E.D. or cellular radioactive effection drainer, and then caused extreme gamma and other radiations. It was very exhausting and painful. Thy had me change into a bra and spandex. They put me in the machine and injected me. They closed the machine and went into a protected zone then turned the radiation on. I could with stand it for a little then I started to scream. This went on for about 3 min then the machine opened.
I could feel them help me down I opened my eyes and I could see them reveling at me. "What?! What happened?!" I asked. It's been a week of this and no appearance changes have happened.
"Your hair.. It's um blue now. And your eyes are wow.. They're magnificent. Your right one is black and red pink and your left one is a white and blue flower looking design." (Pic right below and yes I know the scar is terribly edited)