Jokes, Party, Probs

Hiyyyyy guys!! My friend showed me this video and I flipped cause I obvi love Marvel and I love Llamas with Hats, so....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tony's POV
Oh my god! I can't believe they showered together. "Alright let's go." I said through gritted teeth. They kind of looked ashamed and I was probably red faced.
We walked into the main room and everyone was there besides Professor X and Fury. They were all laughing at a joke then saw my face and stopped. "Tony, since when were you a tomato?" Clint asked making everyone have to hide laughs.
"Since these two idiots decided that they would shower together!" I exclaimed with a huff and sat down next to Bruce.
"What?!" Nat said, she said she would be Laf's 'sister'.
"Yeah you heard it right. I walked in to them both having wet hair and almost ripped off Logan's face!" I explained mad.
Nat started to stand up with her fists clenched but Clint put a arm out and started muttering stuff to her that seemed to calm her. Laf stuffed her face in Logan and it looked like she was silently sobbing. I felt bad but I was still mad. He rubbed her back and grabbed one of the like 24 pizza boxes and they went back to her room. Thor just walked in with wet hair and said "What's wrong with Lady Lafyia? She was crying on Sir Logan."
"Um well Thor they showered together.... and Tony and Nat got mad... and she started crying so they grabbed some pizza and left." Steve said awkwardly.
"Oh. So I'm assuming that we are going to plan Young Lafyias birthday." Thor said.
What?! "Thor what are you talking about?" Storm asked.
"Oh did I forget to tell you?" He said.
"Yes Thor. You forgot." I said frustrated.
"Oh well I asked Heimdall if he could see into her life. He found out her birthday is tomorrow. I have a amazing idea for her present from all of us." he said simply.
He looked so different in regular clothes. "Well what is it? And by the way you look different in normal clothes." I said.
"It's a good different. You look good...." Storm said then looked down a little embarrassed.
Thor smiled then replied "Thank you Lady Storm. And Man of Iron I thought we could get her..."

Logan's POV
I held Laf on my lap as we both ate some pizza. She lifted her head "Hey," she sniffed "my birthday is tomorrow."
"Wow. I'm going to need to find something beautiful for my beauty." I said and kissed her head.
She giggled and started playing with my hair "You know you don't have to get me anything, your love is enough."
"I want to get you something. They are probably getting you something too." I said and she looked nervous "What?"
"Uh yeah about that. I didn't tell themmm....." She said.
"Laf you have to tell them..." I started.
"Why would they care? They just got mad at me." she said sadly.
"Laf look at me," I lightly lifted her chin, "they love you so much. We all are like your extended family. They just want to protect you. They were just overprotective cause they love you."
"Okay. I love them too. And I love you." she replied and kissed me.
"Let me see what they're doing." she said then she closed then opened we eyes and they were gray.
"Laf did you know your eyes turn a beautiful gray when you use telepathy?" I asked.
"No," her eyes went to normal "They are just talking about something, I think Tony is a little distracted cause he's thinking about alcohol."
"Okay well do you want to go out and tell them?" I asked holding her hand.
"Only if you come." she said looking hopefully at me.
"Of course."
We walked out of her room holding hands and they were fighting about something and Laf tried to get their attention. I cleared my throat loudly and got their attention. "Um... I'm sorry for not telling you guys earlier... but tomorrow's my birthday." she nervously said.
Sean looked confused and said "Laf we already," everyone tried to tell him to shut up but he didn't look, "knew about your birthday."
"What!" She said angered.
I felt her body start to heat as she said "Did SHEILD look me up?! Have they been stalking me?!"
I looked at her concerned and whispered to her "Laf your body heat is rising alot."
Then the heat was too much so I moved away from her. She starts to get worried and her eyes were bright red. Then they turned dark blue and water started to drip from her. Next her eyes turned dark green and all the plants in the room started to grow. Last her eyes turned sky blue with white pupils and there was a wind in the room. I grabbed her and held her "Laf calm down! I'm here I love you! Baby just calm down!"
The wind lessened and it soon stopped and she looked up at me with teary eyes and nervously laughed "Baby?"
I nervously laughed and said "Yup."
Her face then turned hard "Now how did you find out about my birthday?" She demanded of them.
Thor looked glum and looked down as he said "I asked my friend from Asgard named Heimdall to look into you, so then you could possibly know more about yourself. I'm sorry Lady Lafyia I was only trying to help you."
"Oh. Thor it's fine. I understand your good intentions." she said as she walked over to him still slightly hard faced.
She hugged him, which surprised him, he realized then hugged back. "Thank you for your forgiveness."
She nodded and asked "so have you guys planned anything?"
"Well," Jean said, "we were just talking about presents, but we should have a party tomorrow."
tony looked excited about this "Yeah I can invite a bunch I people I know and we can have an awesome party!"
"Yeah," Laf looked at Nat, Storm,Jean, Rouge and Kitty."we need to go shopping for dresses!"
All the girls squealed. Laf turned to Tony "We are gonna need money, can I borrow some brother?"
"Ha ha." Tony said.
"I'm serious I need money, all I have is the clothes you picked me up in, a sweater, and my outdoor clothes, and my uniform."
Tony sighed "Fine I'll give you girls some money."
She jumped on Tony, and basically Bruce, and hugged him squealing "thank you!"
She stayed sitting on them as I sat down next to Tony. She laid her legs on Bruce, butt on Tony and Bruce(making them blush and uncomfortable) , and her head on me.
"So......" she said "What ya guys getting me?" She sounds like a child on Christmas.
Scott smirked "It wouldn't be a surprise if we told you."
"I could just read your minds." she said like she reads our minds everyday.
"Wait you say that like it's no big deal. Do you read our minds on a daily basis?" Alex asked
"Maybe...." She said myteriously.
"but next time I do I won't look for what my present is, I like surprises."
"Okay good cause you will love it." Bruce said.
"Good, brucie." She said and wiggled her legs around on him.
His face got red as that made her butt move around on him too. She stopped and blushed a little. "Well.... Logan I think I will go to your room eat some pizza and let you guys talk about my gift. When you come back we can watch a movie." She sat up kissed me on the cheek, kissed Tony on the forehead, and Bruce on the cheek. Then she skipped out of the main room. once she was out of sight I said "So what are we getting her?"
No one answers me, they all just stared at me. Various faces of anger, curiousity, and awe. "What?" I asked confused.
Storm said "You never act like that around anyone."
Nat said "Your together so I need to kick your butt."
Tony said "And you were either watching her walk away cause you think she's beautiful or you were looking at her ass."
"the first one Tony and Nat I won't hurt her and Storm it's really no big deal." I said nonchalantly.
Jean, Scott, and Storm smirked and muttered to each other, I rolled my eyes.
"Anyways," Bruce said, "we are going to get her........