Ow my throat!

Hahahaha dirty title from my girlfriend and btws the butt talk and boob talk is okayish for me to do cuz I'm bisexual and if you have a problem with my life choices then don't read my book. If you don't then hey read my books friends!
--------------------------------------------
Logan's POV
Yeah go Laf! That bitch Peter deserved that! The Professor said "Logan, Tony please take Peter to the confinement training room. then come back here."

Steve's POV
Logan and Tony pulled Peter away to the room. I was worried for Lafyia so I asked her "Do you still want to train?"
"Yeah, but can someone else train me for the tracker and hand to hand?" She asked still wiping away the tears.
Natasha walked up and said "If you don't mind Lafyia I would love to teach you tracking and hand to hand because I'm the next best tracker and I'm good in combat."
"Yeah sure. Then we can maybe bury the hatchet?"
"Yeah I'd like that." Natasha said.

Logan's POV
Me and Tony were taking the long way back to the common area in the training room. I was worrying about Laf and Cap, I think it was obvious cause Tony broke the silence "Hey you don't need to worry about Laf, she really loves you."
"When did you turn sappy?" I asked joking with him.
"Since I told Laf I would be a brother to her." Tony said in all seriousness.
"Oh" I say simply.
We walk back to the center of the training center. Natasha and Laf were hugging. "Um hey? Peter kept screaming 'I'm sorry!' So loud." Tony said.
I chuckled at him then asked "Laf do you want to continue training today?"
She  looked at Professor and Fury  then I'm assuming she sent them mental thoughts cause Fury said "Logan, you and Laf  can have the day off. I'll send Tony to get you when pizza arrives for dinner."
I nodded and grabbed Laf bridal style. she lightly laughed and said "You know you don't have to carry me."
"I know," I kissed her forehead, "I want to."
She blushed and Tony said "No sex or showering together."
Fury and Professor shot him disapproving looks and Laf said "Not in my room tony we will do that in yours.And stop staring at my ass, brother."
He blushed and looked away. I growled when I realized he was looking at her butt. Tony looked scared at my growl and Laf said "Logan it's fine. I'm tired let's go back to my room."
We walked to her room and I set her  on her bed. "Hey can you bring me some clothes."
"Yeah" I went to her closet and pick out a gray v neck shirt and black skinny jeans.
"Here you go."
"I'm gonna take a shower."
She got up and looked back and slightly winked. She winked, wait that means she wants me to go in with her. She already shut the door so I got up and knocked. She opened it and she was naked. I stared a while then she kissed me and we both fought for control she used telekinesis to take off my belt and shoes. I took off my shirt and well we showered together and kissed but that was it. a little bit after we got out Tony barged in and took one look at our wet hair and went straight at me. "Tony!" Laf said.
"You showered together!! Let me guess you fucked in the shower right?!?"
Laf put a arm around Tony which calmed him a little and said "All we did was kiss."
"Fine pizzas here. No promises that I won't tell the others." he said still pissed.