99 problems and a bitch is one

I title will make sense. Just read the chapter and you will get it.
-----------------------------------------
Natasha's POV
"Magneto teamed up with Loki." Nick said.
"Who is Magneto?" I asked. Okay now I was confused, not more than Steve though he still thinks Wizard of Oz is the number one movie in the world. (I have nothing against WoO but idk what else to put)
Bruce has been reading the file so he says "Magneto is the Xmen's number one enemy. He used to friends with the first Xmen though. The friendship stopped when Magneto wanted power but Professor X only wanted to help mutants. It says here that he can control metal. Kinda cool. Also it says his right hand man who can control fire. The boys name is John Allerdyce better known as Pyro."
"Okay. But what I wanna know is who the hell comes up with these weird names?!?" Tony said, once again trying to be funny but no one laughed.
"Well Mr. Stark you can ask them when they land in 30 mins for a meeting." Nick said still pissed before walking away.
"What I wanna know is what her powers are." Clint said, basically saying what we all were thinking.
"I'm assuming that Fury wants us to wait for Mr. X and his team. So we can maybe interview the young lady about her since all we know is her code name: Crest." Thor said.
"Yeah I could interview her since I'm the only woman and Thor I think you need to call him Professor X, no offense just saying." I said.
He nodded understanding then everyone else went to the viewing window to watch me interview her. I grabbed her file and went into the room. Her eyes turned a slightly lighter blue, but still stayed catlike. "Hi. Do you remember me?" I asked.
She nodded, but still stated in the corner. "Would you like to sit up in a chair with me?" I asked in a calm tone. She shook her head yes, but very hesitantly. She got up and I heard a couple of her bones pop. She sat in the chair then scrunched up into a ball in the chair. How can that be comfortable? "I just have a few questions I would like to ask you. okay? But I'm going to need you to talk to answer them, is that okay with you?" I asked.
She waited for probably 3 min. before answering "yeah"
"Okay, um, what is you real name?"
"Lafyia Mooncrest."
"Okay and is your code name from your last name?"
"Yeah"
"Do you know where you were born?"
"No" her eyes started to turn a slightly into a orangey red color.
"Um, do you know where you parents are?"
Her eyes turned bright orange with a fire in the pupil "My parents were murdered! They were innocent! That's the only memory I have before my 19 birthday! Everything else is wiped clean! All I know is that when I woke after my 19 birthday I was in a lab! I broke out by killing 16 men! I have been running for 4 years! Stealing food and money to keep myself alive!"
"I'm sorry. I have a couple more things to ask you. First being our file says you are 22 ,but you say after you turned 19 you've ran for 4 years, so you are 23?"
The lights started to flicker and the table started to move even though it was bolted to the floor. "LISTEN HERE LADY! THIS IS THE LAST QUESTION I AM ANSWERING! I AM 123 YEARS OLD! SO MAKE SURE YOU WRITE THAT DOWN AND TELL THE OTHER PEOPLE OUT THERE. CAUSE I KNOW THE MUSCULAR BLONDE SHORT HAIRED ONE IS A 80 YEAR OLD TRAPPED IN LIKE A 20 YEAR OLD'S BODY! SO I KNOW HE WILL BE THE ONLY ONE WHI UNDERSTANDS! CAUSE I HEARD DR. BANNER THEY ARE BOTH CONSIDERED MUTANTS, BUT STEVE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO AGES LIKE ME!" She was incredibly angry.
"I'm sorry I will leave." I said flatly. but before I could leave she said "WAIT IM NOT FINISHED! DR. BANNER IS A EXPERIMENT GONE WRONG, STARK IS A COCKY KNOW IT ALL WITH A FAKE HEART, THOR IS A GOD WITH A FUCKED UP FAMILY, CLINT IS A MURDERER WHO HAS KILLED HUNDREDS, AND YOU DONT GET ME STARTED WITH YOU! YOUR A PHONY! YOUR A TRAINED ASSASSIN WHO WAS SAVED BY A STUPID AGENT SENT TO KILL YOU! WHICH HE SHOULD HAVE BECAUSE YOU HAVE KILLED THOUSANDS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE! YOU ARE THE WORST OUT OF THEM ALL!" She smirked as she finished.
I quickly went out of the room before I killed her!

Tonys POV
"Wtf!!! How did she know us and our pasts?!?!" I exclaimed.
"Tony she is true about all of us though... I am a failed experiment, you do kind of have a fake heart, Thor does have family problems, Steve is a aged but not aged man, Clint has killed a lot of guilty people, and Natasha has been trained and killed guilty people too." Bruce said.
"Yes, but Dr. Banner it's like she has known us for a while. Yet she hasn't even met us." Steve said.
"May I add she is staring at the window like she can see us! It's a 1sided window!" I said horrified but the grin that then played on her lips as I said that.
She got up and looked straight at me through the window and said "Oh Tony that's cause I can see you."
She then plopped down in her corner in the same position as before just before the Professor and his team came in. I think she senses them or something cause after she said that she tensed and her eyes got blue and catlike agian.