New books

This is the cover for one of my books. This one is for Gabby Made This. The description is:
Herb lore.

I like markiplier ok

I also like ranting

Read this if you have no life and wanna hear my complaints😂

It's made by my bestie gabby.

My other book is called Kind of Fantastic. It's a Fantastic Four fanfic, here's the description:
*FANTASTIC FOUR FANFIC. Not updating until Venomous Love is completed not based off a movie*

I come from Achernon. I'm a special type of Achernonian though. I can change from my Achernonian form to a sort of human looking form. I have special powers like I'm a fire, dark,and ice elemental. Also I can unlock 100% of my brain. I have come to Earth with my father Norrin Radd, from the planet Zenn-La. We came to Earth because the Destroyer has us as his minions. My father tried to destroy him with the help of the Fantastic Four but failed and became his minion again. When we came back to Earth the Destroyer did not need it's energy he only wanted us to cause mischief. Then we met the Fantastic Four. Our lives became entangled with theirs ever so quickly.

So those are my new books. And guess what guys?! I finally freaking 13!!! Yasssss! My friend is like a foot smaller than me and she's a year older than me. It sucks. I'm younger than all my friends! :( well anyway please read my books. Love ya!
~Nat