Chapter 30

Please vote and comment. Enjoy :)

Next day, Evening

Next day, Evening

As the sun dipped below the horizon, its warm glow cast long shadows across the landscape, painting the sky with pinks, oranges, and purples. The air began to cool down, carrying with the fragrance of blooming flowers.

 I stood in front of the mirror, I couldn't help but admire my attire. I had already dressed up in a stunning light blue saree with delicate silver embroidery that gracefully adorned the neck, adding a touch of elegance to my overall look. The saree draped around my figure perfectly, accentuating my curves and making me feel confident and beautiful.

I adorned a beautiful pair of silver jhumkay that complemented my outfit flawlessly. The intricate design and delicate details of the earrings added an elegant touch to my overall appearance.

I was waiting for Rayan, who was taking so much time to be ready. I was scrolling on my phone randomly when I heard heavy footsteps approaching from the stairs.

My head turned around to see a tall figure, dressed in a black kurta outfit. His neck linen was a bit deep, which showed me the perfect view of his upper chest. His wet but settled hair made him look more dashing. As he approached me, my nostrils could smell the extravagant fragrance of his perfume. 

"You look handsome," I said to him with a smile. He looked down at me and his hand came near my face, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"And you look beautiful." His soft smile and voice made my heart skip a beat.

I giggled with a hint of shyness and said, "Come now we are getting late." I held his hand and pulled him along with me. He chuckled softly and followed me. 

We were standing next to his black Mercedes, which looked like it had just been washed and had a brilliant shine to it. He opened the door for me in the passenger seat like a gentleman. I sat inside and he closed the door slightly. He came back on his seat and tucked our seat belts. 

As the engine came to life, we moved through the main road. The city comes to life with the twinkle of lights, a bustling hive of activity against the darkening sky. The soft hum of traffic mingles with the laughter of people enjoying the last moments of daylight, while the aroma of dinner wafts from nearby cafes and restaurants.

I didn't let Rayan turn on the AC as I prefer fresh cool wind. As the wind touched my face, a feeling of calmness went through my soul. The soft music being played in the background of car, gave the best touch to the scene. 

As we reached my house, the guards opened the wide main gates of the mansion. Rayan parked the car in the lot and we moved to the door of the house. As my fingers rang the bell, the door was quickly opened.

"Arey mera bacha!" I saw Papa's face light up as he quickly embraced me in a warm hug. I felt the joy of his heart beating against my head resting on his chest.