Chapter 4

RAYAN'S POV

I left her hand and body, letting her go. I don't know what happened to her but her beautiful, bold eyes stared at me.

They couldn't let my image go from them.

I clicked my fingers in front of her.

"Yes, madam you need anything"? I whispered, smiling at her.

She flipped her dupatta on my face, actually slapping it.

"Not needing anything from a jerk like you! Nor you can give!" She stepped just in front of me and said it on my face.

My mind took her words as a slam.

Was that a challenge?

She turned and took her steps towards the door, opening it.

I held her wrist tightly and drew her towards me. The door got shut itself. My hands grabbed her body. Pushing her towards the wall. She tried to push me but my grip on her was so tightened that she couldn't.

"Rayan the hell are you gone crazy? Leave me!" She exclaimed, her body panicked in my hands.

"Stay still," I ordered.

Her arms were placed on my chest while I held her body. Her perfume had such a beautiful scent.

"You know what, I am not a jerk you are one! A person like me can give everything, but to a girl who coordinates with my standard, and you don't even have a standard." I whispered in her ear.

"I have a standard, and you are no one to tell me about mine"!

"You have? Seriously? Shanaya, I have known you for the last 6 years, and you just have the same style. Always in white like a widow, wearing these three-piece suits. To be honest, no one will ever marry you if you remain like this. Have some Calibre!"

My words seemed to have a great effect on her. Her eyes were welled up with tears so I stopped.

She was going to reply until we heard the door knocking.

"Shanaya"? We heard her bhabhi's voice.

I left her body, stepping away from her. She fixed her dress, rubbed her eyes, and maybe wiped the tears that were welled up.

I opened the door, and Aaliya Bhabhi stood in the middle of the door half open.

"What are you guys doing here"? She asked in disbelief.

Shanaya looked at her but then her face turned to me. Without any words, she left the room with the heavy footsteps. Bhabhi stared at her actions and then she turned toward me,

"Rayan did something happen"? She asked me gently,

"U-u-umm nope, she was using the toilet so I-I was waiting for her." My voice shivered, but I managed to answer.

"Oh okay"! She smiled.

I followed the stairs after her.

As I reached the dining, I saw Shanaya sitting there. In front of me. Her dark eyes gazed at me. She whispered in her mom's ear,

"Maa, when will we leave?"

She sounded slowly, but I managed to hear it. I realized that now she was uncomfortable with me.

"In a bit dear."

SHANAYA'S POV

We left their house around 4:30. We were on the way to our home. I stayed silent in the car. I was only looking out of the window and absorbing some fresh air. I was digesting the words he spoke to me. I already hated him, but now my hatred was at its infinity level, never-ending.