Chapter 28

Saare vote karo jaldi seh agle chapters ke liye or wedding album ke liye bhi!

1 day later:

It has been my third day in this house, and I am already bored.

Yesterday, all relatives and cousins of Rayan had left except his Dadi. She came here after a long time so she said she wanted to spend time with her son and his family. She is a generous, modernized and beautiful lady. Her dress, white and grey hair, and smooth ivory skin make her look elegant and beautiful. I believe how beautiful she would have been in her youth.

Currently, I am alone at the house with the servants. Rayan and uncle are gone for work, and Dadi and Aunty are going to the hospital for Dadi's checkups.

Aunty told me Dadi has monthly checkups because of her diabetes and blood pressure problems.

I had yet to take a house tour, so I started from the garden. Suddenly from my back, I heard,

"Didi?"

I turned around to see a 14-year-old girl dressed up in a neat pink kurta shalwar. I said to her not before passing a smile.

"Jee?"

"Aap ghar dekhne jarahe ho? Mai dekhaun apko?" She hesitated a bit.

I chuckled at her hesitation and nodded, she smiled and walked towards me. I humbly let her take the lead and followed her slowly. She took me to the backyard first.

"Ye yahan ka backyard hai." She said while pointing her finger to the area in front of us. It wasn't huge but was not even small. It was all greenery with plants and grass. With that, the barbecue set-up was done with a few deck chairs. I noticed carefully, some strings of fairy lights were also hung from one wall to another.

She chatted a bit with me and then we moved further to the south. There was a pool surrounded by cozy recline chairs. By the pool, there was a huge window. Anisha told me that it was the lounge. We moved further and I gawked at the plants and beautiful flowers which adorned the garden.

After a few minutes, we moved inside the mansion. She briefly described the paintings which were hung on the wall and I carefully listened to her description.

The mansion had a huge library which I loved the most. It mostly had the books that I already read.

She showed me the whole floor and then we walked to the floor where our means my room was located. I stepped on the final stairs and noticed her steps were paused behind me. I turned around and asked,

"Kya hua? Chalo na!"

"Nahi didi." I remained quiet while furrowing my brows.

"Ye chotay sahab ka floor hai. Yaha unke personal admi ke ilawa kisi or ko ijazat nai hai jaane ki."