Chapter 14

Please vote and comment. Enjoy :)

Target: 100+ Votes

It had been three days since that beautiful moment

It had been three days since that beautiful moment. Yeah about that kiss.

There was no casual conversation between Rayan and me after that day. We just talked in the office or sometimes in the car, but none of us bothered to text each other while being at home.

Today, Rayan and I were going shopping for engagement outfits. I was confused to go alone about my choice so I decided to take Priya with me. And Rayan is unaware of this...

I was sometimes very unsure of going with him alone. It wasn't like that I felt uncomfortable or insecure, but it was just that my solitude didn't let me allow it. 

I was walking in the hall out of my room, and before walking down, I heard some argument from Aarav Bhai's room. 

I tried to interfere but I didn't. It might be there some personal matter which might not want the consistency of mine. 

I slowly walked down, without any sound of my steps. So they don't think someone heard them arguing. I guess it's common a bit of argument between the couples, as I read,

More the fights, More the love.

I went to the lounge where a bastard hugged me from behind. Of course, it's that bitch...

"Hello, my girl!!! How are you???"  Priya wrapped her arms around my body and yelled in my ear.

"God mera kaan pharogi kya?"

"Uff ho. Tera driver late kyu hai?" She said while sitting on the sofa. 

For her, My home is her home.

"I guess we are going with Rayan, not the driver." 

"Wo bhi tera driver hi lagta hai." She laughed like a manic in her own words. I found it a bit funny, but I didn't laugh though.

"Okay, I hope you remember you must buy me an apology gift!" She said while turning her pink, smooth lips into a pout.

"Apology gift? Why though?" I remembered, but I tried to react like I didn't.

"Excuse me! That day you took the side of that asshole!" Suddenly she stood up and screamed.

"Don't call him an asshole please." I tried to calm her.

"He is a one, Shanaya!" She screamed again like a howl of a wolf.

"You don't get it. I think he is one of those playboys, who make girls simp over them just because they are handsome."

What is wrong with her? Is she even in her senses? He is my soon-going-to-be husband. Just there at a corner is our engagement and she is spitting out this nonsense about him now!