Chapter 10

The real interest, excitement, and story will begin now! Please vote before proceeding to read and leave your feedback as comments. Enjoy reading! :)

AUTHOR'S POV

"Rayan's family is going to visit us tomorrow."

As Mr. Verma spoke, Shanaya's face lit up with joy and a blush.

The surroundings held a beautiful spot. All the family members were overwhelmed by joy. All of the faces were covered with genuine smiles. The sweet aroma of the flowers mingled with the laughter of the family members, creating a sensory symphony that filled the air. The bright colors of the decorations danced in the sunlight, and the taste of the ladoos was a burst of sweetness on the tongue.

"We will not tell Aadi yet. Let him know tomorrow." Shanaya exclaimed.

"Okay." Everyone replied with happiness.

A moment of happiness was captured in the mansion. Shanaya's cheeks were filled with blush. Her dropped gaze moved to the sight of Priya, who winked at her. 

"Aunty, can we go to the room?"  Priya softly asked.

Mrs. Verma nodded. 

Priya got up from her seat and pulled Shanaya with her. As they reached the staircase, their way to the room was stopped by Aadi.

"Bua, why are you so happy and pink?" Aadi asked in a cute tone.

Priya caressed his hair, saying, "You'll get to know it tomorrow." While Shanaya remained silent, shy, and blushed. 

They ran through the staircase with happy feet. Shanaya pushed the door of her room and entered inside.

"Oh, hello! Bas kardo sharmana!" Priya held her hand and made her twirl. 

"Tum soch bhi nahi saktin kitni khush hun main." 

"Haan haan... dekhraha hai."  Priya rolled her eyes and sat on the bed.

Shanaya sat on the bed with a bounce and wrapped her arm around Priya's neck.

"Kya hogaya meri bachi ko?" 

"Meri bachi bari hogai hai... uski shadi horahi hai and I am sure wo mujhe shadi ke baad bhooljayegi us pagal Rayan ke agey." Priya tried to make an innocent face.

"NO WAY! I CAN'T FORGET MY PRI!" Shanaya yelled.

"And don't call him pagal." Shanaya removed her arm and rolled her eyes.

"Okay, they are going to come tomorrow. What are you going to wear???" Priya questioned while raising her eyebrow. 

"I don't know... I'll look for something white." 

"Bhagwan ke liye Shanaya! White ka peecha chorde! Wear something good and attractive." Priya joined her hands in front of Shanaya's face.

"Jab dekho white white. White pehnwalo bas." She rolled her eyes. 

"Acha bhaee, pehnulungi kuch or... magar kya?" Shanaya started thinking.

"Khol apni bari si almaari." Priya pointed to the luxurious closet of Shanaya. 

Shanaya opened the doors of her closet, and the showcase of her luxurious and stylish outfits came into sight. Both the girls looked at each other with an awkward silence.