✨ part.24✨

Next morning....

Jimin and jungkook both sleeping while hugging each other.

Sun was shining bright in the early morning disturbing the sleep of who were sleeping peacefully with the curtains open.jimin move around because of constant brightness of sun hitting his face.

Jimin is one who opened his eyes first. Jimin blinking few times and rubbed his eyes and then his eyes fill on sleeping jungkook next to him. How is naked, he also naked Both are naked in under blanket and jungkook hand around Jimin's waist. And suddenly last night sexy hot sence come infront jimin's eyes. Jimin's face turned into red tomato. How jungkook pleasuring him with love. All what happened last night making jimin shyly hide his face in jungkook's chest. Jimin moved little but he hissed in pain in his lower back.

"Ahh." Jimin let out little moan in pain and place his hand on his back lower. Then he look at jungkook who sleeping peacefully like he did not do anything. Jimin looking at him coldly but cute one. " Look how he is sleeping after giving me this pain even I can't move. And he sleeping peacefully." Jimin said and jimin thought to stand up and go inside bathroom. But Well jungkook was peaceful sleeping was long gone when jimin yelped in pain. " What happen?" Jungkook drastically woke up worried looking here and there looking for his baby like husband.

" Ahh Jungkookie it hurts ahhh." Jimin whines making jungkook look down to see Jimin on the floor one hand in his lower back and another one on the floor supporting himself. Jungkook sigh as it was not what he thought. Jungkook got up from the bed and site down infront jimin and looking at him laugh little. jimin look at him angrily. Jungkook stop laughing and picked jimin in bridal style. Jimin hissed in pain.

"You should have to wake up me baby." Jungkook said with sigh walking towards the bathroom.

"You know if you didn't go that rough I would have been walking fine umm maybe limping a little. " Jimin said shamelessly making jungkook smirk at the sinfully beautiful memories of last and their first night right.

"Well it's not that you like and love this that We make love and you are the one who moaning louder. And that's make me go rough on you in your first time." Jungkook spoke with a smirk while placing tomato in bat... I mean placing jimin in bathtub.

"S..shut up." Jimin said facing the wall of the bathroom making jungkook laugh. " What? It's you who started." Jungkook said putting the cherry scented shampoo on Jimin's hair. Jimin look at jungkook while smiling and jungkook confused why jimin smiled. "What makes you smile baby." Jungkook said while looking at him.
"Nothing just feeling really happy with you." Jimin said and jungkook smiled. "But how I will walk today." Jimin said with worried jungkook kissed jimin and jimin look at him and blushing. "Don't worry baby I am here with you I will carry you whole day." Jungkook said and wink at him. "But I am heavy." Jimin said but jungkook burst into laugh. Jimin confused and looking at jungkook. "What?" Jimin said. Jungkook look at him and said. "Heavy and you.. aa nice joke baby.. you are just like little baby a soft baby. And huh shorty one"  jungkook laugh but jimin stering at him angrily. "It's not joke I am really heavy and yes I am also not shorty.." Jimin said  jimin get angry when someone smoll and shorty baby. " Okay okay big and heavy baby hmm." Jungkook said while massaged his hair with shampoo. And then washing away the shampoo while jimin hummed with his eyes closed.

"Hmm okay now you feeling better."  Jungkook said rudding the same cherry scented but body jell on Jimin's body.

"Hmmm it's feeling good now." Jimin reply and looking at the ceiling with his hands playing with water. jungkook pouring the water over jimin's body. Jungkook was done bathing jimin as he took him and placed him on the counter wrapping him in a black bathrobe and blow drying his hair.

"Jungkook when did you become this sweet?" Jimin asked watching the man who was drying his hair.
" I am sugar for you darling, you know." Jungkook joked making jimin giggle.

" you know I  never regret loving you although sometimes it hurts a bit but it's okay and it was the best decision." Jimin whispers softly as jungkook continued blow drying his husband.

"Neither I regretted loving you baby." Jungkook said placing the blow dryer on the counter placing a soft peck in jimin's lips. Jimin and jungkook done with their morning routine and come out while jungkook carrying Jimin in bridal style and come in dinning room and site on chair.

Maids and workers bowed when they come and shyly smile jimin also shy and blushing hard.

Both eating their breakfast while talking and laughing jungkook really enjoying with jimin while looking at him love full eyes and smiling.

Time skip night time.....

In living room Jimin was just sleeping hugging jungkook torso while jungkook was reading some of the books while one hand creasing jimin's hair.

Jimin opened his eyes and looked up to see his husband reading a book looking hot as ever.

I am hungry." Jimin mumbled nuzzling his face in jungkook's torso

"So... Wanna eat my torso?" Jungkook chuckled at his tiny husband as he felt him pouting.

"Shut up." Jimin said with pink cheeks and pout on his lips.

"Come on let's make dinner Bubba." Jungkook making jimin heart go wild then a wolf.

"B.bubba? And you know how to cook." Jimin asked to which jungkook smiled and nodded. "Isn't it a nice name to call you? Bubba. And yes I know." jungkook said making jimin smile with happiness. "It's really cute name." Jimin said while looking at jungkook who carry him in his arm and walking in kitchen.

"Like you baby." Jungkook said and jimin hide his face in jungkook's nack.

After their heavy dinner between jungkook flirting with jimin they were again curled up in the big bed watching movies. The movie was pretty good as jimin was focused but for jungkook this was one of the most boring movie ever.

After some time more jimin fell asleep in jungkook's arms and jungkook Just looking at TV because jimin not let him change the chennal. Jungkook then look down to jimin who fell asleep while watching TV. Jimin's cheeks were red as jungkook had his eyes on jimin and admiring his beautiful face.

"Look this baby asleep peacefully after watching this boring movie. Aaah how can be a man this much beautiful and angle look. " Jungkook whispering while smiling and kiss jimin's forehead and then close his eyes and fell asleep while hugging jimin close as much as can possible.

To be continued.....

Sorry for late update....
Please forgive me

Votes and follow my account....