✨part. 6✨

Jin's apartment at 11:30
.
.

.

Jimin and jin both sitting in living room jin checking on some of files and Jimin using his phone and as the time door bell ring " I think uncle and aunty are arrived" jin said and stand up to open the door. "Hyung you go and put your files I will go and open the door." "hmm." Jimin said and go to open the door. Jimin opened the door and Mr and Mrs Jeon look at his with wide smile and jimin smile back and said"uncle aunty come inside we are waiting for you. " Jimin wide open the door and" oo my sons yeah we are also want to meet you two as soon as possible. And see" Mrs Jeon said and come inside and hugged jimin and Mr Jeon also come in after Mrs Jeon. And he also hug jimin.

And then jin come out room in living room and" uncle aunty you come "jin said and hugging Mr and Mrs Jeon. " Oh son how are you two doing" Mrs Jeon said and smile " we are all good. How about you too" jin asked " we are also good" mr Jeon said and site on couch with mrs Jeon site beside him on couch, jin And jimin also sit other side. " Uncle aunty what you two want for drink" jin asked and smile wide
" nothing son Just site We are coming to meet you two not for drinks ." Mrs Jeon said. "Okay I bring water " jimin said . "Hmm" Mr Jeon said. Jimin stand up and go for bring water. Jimin come back with two glass of water and give mr and mrs Jeon. They drink water and jimin back to put glass. Jimin site after back from kitchen.

"So how your work jin" mr. Jeon ask.
"Oh it's all good" jin reply. " They are chit chatting about rendom things and laughing and some time talking about mr. And Mrs park and that time jimin got emotional and single tear  drop off. Mrs Jeon see and come to jimin and hugged him "shh why are you crying baby I am here when you miss your perents then come to me and you too Jin. I am like yours mother and now you two will call me mom when you miss your perents hmm ok now stop crying " mrs Jeon said and wips jimin tears " hmm " jimin nodded and smiled at her.
Now time is 12pm. "Okay uncle aunty you three talk, I will heat the food and serve it on the dining table."jin said and stand up and go to kitchen to heat food. Jimin and Mr and Mrs Jeon talk in living room.

Some time later " come all food is ready. Jin said and" come uncle aunty"   jimin said and stand up and Mr and Mrs Jeon also stand up form their site.
Three of them come in kitchen and
Site on dinning chair. Jin serving food And also site beside Jimin. " Hmm tasty hmm" Mr Jeon said and enjoying food. "Hmm who make lunch I really want to kiss him" Mrs Jeon said and eat their meal. " It's jin hyung who make " jimin said and smile towards  them

They were talking about random stuff and eating delicious food made by Jin.
They all sitting in living after.
"Okay sons I want to talk with you too some important that's why We come here today." Mr Jeon said and jimin and jin look at him with confused face." Amm what important uncle" jin said. "I fixed your and jimin's  marriage with my sons namjoon and jungkook." Mr Jeon said and Jimin and jin look at him with wide open mouth and all shocked. 

"Whattttt" they both said same time and loudly. "I know you two shock and confuse why I fix yours marriage with my sons without asking you two and without your parmission. But I promised your father is I will take good care you two and get you two married with my sons." Mr Jeon said looking at jimin and jin then Mrs Jeon. " But appa never say this before and how can I get married with a person who I  don't know and never see him once before sorry uncle but I am not ready for marriage." Jimin said sadly. He want to get married and have kids but he didn't want to get married like this.

"I know what you think but your perents come Seoul that day for this, about your marriage but in midway coming Seoul that accident happened and when I bring park and your mom hospital that time park said why he wants to meet me for important talks." Mr Jeon said and look at jimin who looks back with tears in eyes because he miss his eomma appa when Mr Jeon talk about them.