✨part.5✨

Author pov......
.
.
.
Next day morning time in Jeon mansion.

Mr and Mrs Jeon and namjoon already sitting in dinning room and waiting for jungkook. And few minutes later Jungkook came in dinning room and greeting good morning to his family and site on his chair for family breakfast.
Good morning all" jungkook said

"Good morning son" Mr and Mrs Jeon said at same time."good morning kookie." Namjoon also said.

They started eating breakfast and some minutes later Mr Jeon said " so today I will call jin and inform him that I am coming to his apartment to Meet him and jimin both so they both have to stay home today then I tell them is they are marry to jungkook and namjoon."Mr Jeon said looking towards jungkook and namjoon with smile.

"Hmm yes I am excited to see jin and jimin to my soon be son in laws. I am really happy." Mrs Jeon said with wide smile dancing on his face and looks at jungkook and namjoon.

Namjoon smile and jungkook just hummed and eating breakfast and rolled his eyes he just get married for his family he is not interested in this.

They are eating breakfast with some chit chatting about rendom stuff.

And then Jungkook's phone ringing and he picked up and said " speak"
With his deep voice. it's from Mr Lee

" Mr Jeon your private jet is ready to go USA, we have to leave. " Mr Lee said

"Hmm" jungkook just hummed and cut the call.

"How's that " namjoon ask and Mr and Mrs Jeon look at jungkook.

"Mr Lee um okay I have to go because I am going USA for business meeting. So. Bay mom dad " jk said and stand up and hug his mom and dad.

"But kookie your marriage on Sunday and it's already Tuesday "Mrs Jeon said with confused face.

Jungkook smile and said" don't worry mom I will came back Saturday before marriage." "Hmm okay but came back soon as possible." Mr Jeon said.

"Okay amm hyung you have to came with me airport I want to talk something important with you." Jk said namjoon finished his breakfast stand up for leave. Namjoon and jungkook said good bye to Mr and Mrs Jeon and leave.
.
.
.

Jungkook pov..

.

Me and namjoon hyung said good bye to mom dad and come out mansion.

"Hyung I am going for mafias meeting USA and back Saturday night so you have to go company some times for meetings." I said and site in car with hyung site beside me.

" Okay Jungkook is ms. aera there" hyung said " yes she is, she will said your schedule for meetings." I said and driver start the car and drove towards airport.

On way towards airport Hyung said " jungkook we are getting married Sunday I am so happy that I will marry with my crush, I am very excited to see him." I am surprised that hyung has crush on someone but who is his crush I think.