✨part.18✨

At party.....

Jungkook talking with tae, Suga and namjoon then someone come behind him and pat on his shoulder. Jungkook looked back and then his face all serious and angry only for that person. Who looking at him with fake smile.

" So how are you jungkook." That guy said and hold his hand out to handshake with jungkook. But jungkook not give attention to his hand. " I think you are forget se-min who you are talking with." Tae said with seriously. " Oo yeah yeah I know that the greatest businessman in the world " the Jeon jungkook." And." Se-min said and last word in whisper enough to hear Jungkook and other.
" The secret mafia King." He said and smirked. " You will be better if you get out from my side." Jungkook said in his deep and cold voice and put his one hand in pocket while stering at him with coldly. Semin Little get scored from jungkook's voice but again talk in confidentially.

"Oo who said look,  that man who's husband not let him touch even for one time. It's been three months but emmhuh. " Semin said while Devil's smirk and moving his hands as no. He want to make jungkook angry. Jungkook's blood boiled in anger and his eyes all red from anger he catching his hands. About to hold semin's neck but then tae hold his hand and said. " Jungkook your father and Mr Kang." While looking at them. They both are coming towards them while smiling. Jungkook look at them and calm because he don't want to rain theirs happy face. But he is really angry on semin. Semin smirked looking at jungkook.

He know that jungkook not do anything to him infront his dad and jungkook's dad. " oo You two meet." Mr Jeon said. "Yes uncle we are. And how are you doing uncle. " Jungmin said while smiling towards mr. Jeon fakely. Because he not like Jeon's because of jungkook's successes. "Am I fine son." Mr Jeon said and hug him.

They are talking and jungkook left from there without saying anything. "Where are you going son." Mr Jeon said to jungkook but jungkook ignored and walk towards bar. Mr Jeon look at him confusedly. But He know that something happened to him but what. "Don't worry uncle I will see him. He get angry on Mr lee that's why. I will go." Se-min smirked looking at them. Tae left and follow jungkook. Jungkook drinking alcohol like he drinking water in anger. " He will be die from my hands. I will kill him." He said angrily while drinking. Tae come and Stop him. "Jungkook stop he wants to get you angry that's why he said that. Don't take it seriously." Tae said and jungkook said nothing but thinking something in his mind. But he not stop drinking. Tae trying to stop him but jungkook angrily look at him and he get scored from him. And think not said anything more jungkook will not stop drinking because he is angry.

At home...

jimin finished his eating his dinner and site in living room.

Author pov.....

Jimin tapping his feet on the ground while sitting on the couch waiting for jungkook. It's 11:56 o clock and he has still not arrived at home. Jimin are getting tense. Everyone already slept. ( Maids and workers) jimin remember that jungkook said that he will be late but still he is waiting for him. "What is taking him this long time." Jimin said while looking at the clock.

After some time the door bell rang. Jimin stood up from his place and went to the door and opened it.

And saw a drunk man who was standing with support of taehyung. The smell of alcohol hit Jimin's nostrils. Jimin made a disgusting face. Tae noticed the face jimin made and smiled at Jimin's cute behaviour. " Hyy jiminiie how are you." Tae said while helping jungkook to stand. " Oo fine hyung who are you. And what happened to jungkook." Jimin asked looking at jungkook. Tae said that jungkook get angry at party and druck. "  Heyy jimishi." Jungkook said while managing to stand up by himself. He started to step towards jimin but ended up losing his balence. But jimin fastly grabbed his arm tightly and made him balanced.
" What is this Jeon." Jimin asked him being annoyed. " This tae make me drunk." Jungkook said and fall on Jimin's shoulder and taking long breath near Jimin's nack. "Heyy don't blame me it was you, who was drinking enormously." Tae said.

"and jimin take care of him I have to go now." Tae said to jimin. "Can you please help me to bring him in room. Hyung." Jimin asked to tae. He smiled towards jimin. "Sure." He said and help jimin to bring jungkook to his room. They both managed to take him towards the bedroom while struggling. Jimin opened the door by kicking it and they began to go inside. "OMG. He is too heavy." Tae said while dropped jungkook's body on the bed. And Both signed in tiredness.

"Yes he is so heavy." Jimin said while looking at tae. "Okay I am going now." Tae said. "Okay." Jimin said and tae left from there. Jimin signed and looking at him he seem sleepy. "Universe what I did to get this big bunny."  Jimin said.

"Wake up jungkook." Jimin said while patting on his back. "He isn't going to wake up now the one only option is. I have to change his clothes." Jimin thought and grunted and begun to remove his coat and he removed it. Then jimin started to open the buttons of his shirt while his cheek turned into red colour when he saw jungkook's chest. But suddenly he heard. " What are you doing.?" Tae said. Jimin's fingers stopped at their places. His body becomes frozen. "Are you trying to took off this golden chance darling."

He said while getting up from bed. Jimin backed off and shaked his head as no. "I.i.i" jimin shuttered. " Oo oo don't be shy darling and it's all your and I will do my job." He said while coming closer to Jimin.

" I was Chen... chenging....ing clo.."  he put his finger on Jimin's lips " don't worry if I'll be rough on you. His statement made jimin scored so hard he couldn't even process and jungkook joined his lips with Jimin's and jungkook started kissing jimin passionately and roughly.

Jimin's POV...

Is it wrong. I feel uncomfortable with him now. I don't want this with that person who not love me. I want to stop him. But he is drunk. The way he is kissing me now is making me feel uncomfortable and scored from him. I like him. I love him but it's make me scored from him. He kissing me hungrily and roughly. I am not kissing him back I really want to stop him. Tears roll down from my eyes. I am pushing him back but his is stronger than me. What can I do now.

Jimin's pov end....

Jungkook pulled him more closer to him making Jimin's chest hit his hard chest. His one hand was stroking Jimin's heart while another one was roaming all over on his body. He sucked his lips hardly. He entered his tongue inside Jimin's mouth making the kiss more deep. Jimin hitting on his shoulder because the lack of the oxygen. Jimin is fully scored from jungkook. Jimin start crying in fear jungkook back off from kiss and cupped Jimin's cheeks making him look at him. Jimin's crying face making jungkook Brock his heart. " What happened baby." Jungkook said worriedly and looking at jimin. " I..I don't..t w..wa..ant this ." Jimin said and cry more. Jungkook understand that jimin is scored. He then hugged jimin tightly and bring Jimin's little body  on his and embrace him. "Shuh don't worry relax relax baby I will not going to do anything hm." Jungkook said softly. And patting his back softly. He first time comforting someone.

Then jimin relaxed and stop crying. After some minutes they Brock hug and jimin looking down while jungkook looking at him softly. Jungkook get drunk but he is in all his sence. He know what going on. Jungkook put his mind finger under Jimin's chin and made him look at him. Jimin looking at him. His face all red from crying looking cute and jungkook smiled. "What happened baby are you scored." Jungkook asked softly.. jimin move his head as yes.
"  Or Why." Jungkook asked.

"Be..beca.. because you are not lo.. love me. And i.i.i don't wan...t this from that p...person who not lo...ve me." Jimin said innocently. While looking down.

.
.
.
To be continued.........

Votes and comments and share with your friends to know about my story....

Thank you guys for reading my story...

💜💜💜💜❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜