✨part.23✨

I know you all are waiting for so long 🤭🤭...

Smut🔞......

Continued....

"Baby I can't control myself now." Jungkook said and Jungkook dive in again kissed jimin's lips hungrily. Jungkook's hand rubbing on Jimin's sexy back trailing down to his round ass and suddenly grebed and Jimin can't help and moaned enough to go jungkook crazy.

Soon the atmosphere started to feel hot around them. Between those rough kissing jungkook grabbing those big round ass of Jimin's earning a gasp thanks to which he easily slid his tongue inside. Jimin hands were grabbing jungkook's long hair while jungkook's hands were at the holy around big ass of Jimin's. Jungkook was exploring every corner of Jimin's mouth. Both of their eyes closed and enjoying the moment.

That's when jimin moaned something. "Please" jungkook pulled out from the kiss and stared at Jimin. " What please darling." Jungkook asked. " Please jungkook I need y..you." jimin was already hard. He was all needy for jungkook now.

Jungkook smirked and "are you sure? If I start you can't able to walk tomorrow." Jungkook said and jimin not care anything and then pulled jungkook into rough kiss. He kissing him hungrily. Jungkook smirked and
Jungkook's hand went under Jimin's shirt and remove it. Jungkook undressing jimin and leaving him and jimin completely naked. Jungkook looking at jimin's parfect and Sexy body andJimin widen his eyes while biting his lips looking more sexy making jungkook's dick which was full on display to be hard more. Jungkook toned abs and his tattoos arms and as well as his big veiny cock was full on display making Jimin's whole clench at the sight..

Jimin look at jungkook back and said. "Aaah jungkookie I want to make love with you so bad
" Jimjn said n his sinful voice. Jungkook smiled after hearing Jimin's words. Because jimin not going to have sex he wants to make love.

"I also want baby." Jungkook said

Jungkook POV........

Jimin is untouched and this is his first time. His immature actions telling me that he is pure and he never touched anyone and never got touched by anyone. I am feeling proud that I am his first.

End of Jungkook POV.

And suddenly without wasting any more time jungkook attacked again swollen lips of Jimin kissing. Jungkook biting his lower lips and move his lips to Jimin's jaw and kiss and necks and chest creating purplish hickeys. Jimin was moaning at the every kiss that jungkook was giving him.

Jungkook sucking jimin's bub and bitting. And jimin Is moaning mess under jungkook. Jimin grabbing jungkook's tattoos arms and rolling back his head. Jimin grabbing jungkook's hair and jungkook holding Jimin's hand that one is grabbing his hair on head. Jimin's other hand is running on jungkook's sexy back.

Jungkook teased jimin's nipple making the poor boy whined. Jungkook then starts sucking those nipples of jimin more making him  
moan.

Jungkook slowly starts kissing jimin inner thighs while his hands played with jimin's nipple. Jimin was already moaning and whimpering. Jungkook stared at Jimin before giving sweet and short kiss on thighs.

"Baby I want to feel every inch of your body. I want you to feel every inch of my body."  Jungkook whisper to jimin.
Jungkook's two fingers are stretching and scissoring jimin's entrance to make a place for his erection.
Whenever jungkook try to enter inside him jimin let's out a low painful moan.

Then jungkook looked into Jimin's tears filled eyes, he stroked his forehead, kissing his red swollen lips, and whispered in his ears. " Baby be ready this time, I am going to penetrate hard." Jimin nodded in agreement. Jungkook shoved his cock in hard a shrill scream come out of Jimin's mouth. Jimin grabbed jungkook's shoulder tightly and bitting on them.

"Aa..ah so bi..g jung.....kook plea...se le..let ou..t th..is."  jimin shutter his words and tears filling from his eyes he is feeling pain because this is his first time right. "Shuu baby don't worry it's feeling good after." Jungkook whisper and kiss him on forehead. Jungkook growled in sweet pain. Blood oozed out from jimin's entrance. Jungkook waited to adjust. And when jimin signalled him to move he started moving.

" Aah,, aah, jun..jung..kook..aah." soon jimin's painful moans chenged in pleasure moans.
"Aah baby you are so tight aahh." Jungkook said and intertwined his fingers with jimin's small ones once jungkook was fully inside of him. During love making. Jimin rolled all over the bed.

Jimin POV.....

Jungkook's body is well built, his chest is think and puffed. His abdominal muscles are well developed forming prominent abs jungkook has thick thighs he is in his all glory making Me insane. His slightly longer hair I opened his manbun during the making out session. He has sweat on his forehead and in that sweat his hair was sticking to his forehead. Making him look hotter his eyes are red filled with lust swollen lips OH MY GOD. His cock is really thick and big hard and impressive length. He is the sexiest man. He is looking god of desire and this man is all mine.

He is pleasuring me Devoting himself completely to giving me pleasure like someone wants to pass an exam on which his life depends upon. " You're mine only mine JEON jimin." Jungkook Said softly pressing himself into my body. " Mine now and forever my only mine.." I pulled against his grip and sucked in my breath with a faint. "Aah." He whispered. "I want to own you to possess you, your body and your soul."

End of Jimin's POV....

"Aahhh aahh oh my God jungkook." Jimin was unable to say anything else. Eyes were closed and his hands were clutching the cloth on bed sheet to get control of his body which was moving in speed because of the Extremely powerful thrust of Jungkook. Jungkook made him speechless only gibberish words coming out from jimin's mouth. Jimin's moaning and jungkook's growling filled the room with sinful voices.

The room was filled with moaned groaned and skins slapping sound. Jungkook was going dangerously slow and deep making jimin arched his back with every single thirst of jungkook's.

Jungkook face was buried in jimin's neck while jimin had his mouth open and eyes closed scratching jungkook's back and biting his shoulder when he thirst way deep.

"I..I..ii am... aahhh g..gonaaaahna.. cum.. ahh.." jimin said this line for the 3rd time as jungkook went faster making Jimin cum after just few thirst. Jungkook started chasing his high going deep and faster making Jimin roll back his eyes while scratching jungkook's back..

Jungkook life his head up to look how his beautiful baby looks under him. Jungkook nearly cummed right there when he saw how wreck jimin looks. His hair messy eyes closed lips red and apart cheeks deep red. And his whole body look in jungkook's art so sexy. With that he went more faster as he released deep inside jimin with a loud groan.

The whole night they both made love to each other. They started from one corner and ended up in another corner and the feeling of this physical proximity giving them immense pleasure.

Jungkook rested his head in jimin's chest stabling his breath and take out his dick of jimin.

After Jungkook look up at jimin and Jungkook smiled and change their position. now jimin was in jungkook's chest.

" Sleep baby  and rest. I know tomorrow you will not get up for whole day.." jungkook said and kissing the top of Jimin's hair. " I love you jimin way too much." Jungkook said to jimin who didn't hear as he was already sleep. And Both fall in sleep in each other embrace.

To be continued....

Author pov...
"Aaah it's really hard to write this but finally it's finished here. Votes for support.... And follow my account.
And share with your friends my story.

Votes please (mini.....20+)