✨part.11✨

In wedding venue......

Jungkook leave jimin hand and walk away, jimin's hand's all red bcz of tight hold, jimin confuse why Jungkook behaved like this, Jungkook come to his hyungs and then
" jungkook calm down please." Suga said to jungkook they know that jungkook is angry and he do something if he will not calm. "Hmmm" jungkook just hummed. Tae think they not talk about semin now so. " Jungkook your husband is really beautiful more than anything. I think you will break bad tonight. Please don't go hard on him. Because he is looking so soft." Tae said ad teased him. Jungkook not like talk about anything and rolled his eyes. If he is in engry he not thinking anything or anyone." I don't like him. And I am not interested in this marriage nor in him. I only get married for my mom's wish..." Jungkook said this all in little angry voice.

"But jungkook we are saying truth he is looking so beautiful in real." Jhope said and look at jimin. " So what can I do if he is beautiful. Now stop I don't want to talk anything now." Jungkook said and take wine and drink in one go. They look at jungkook and jungkook looking at jimin. They know that jungkook is attached by jimin's beauty and he haid it.

"Oo Mr Jeon congratulations and you also namjoon. You get really beautiful husband but Mr Jeon jungkook's husband is really beautiful more than anything. Ha ha." "Yes he is looking so beautiful." Mr Jeon and Kang, namjoon talking and some business friends come and congrats them. "On thank you." Mr Jeon said smile and handshake with them.

"Congratulations Jeon.."

"Oo Thank you "

"Congratulations Mr Jeon jungkook "

"Hmmm"

"Congratulations Mr Jeon you gets beautiful son in law"

"Oo thank you mr Kim .."

"You get beautiful husband namjoon congratulations for marriage."

"Thank you mr min joon."

Everyone guests present there said congratulations and shake hands with them and blessings new couples.

Everyone enjoying the wedding ceremony and dancing, eating, drinking, and chit chatting with each other. Jimin is sometime secretly looking at jungkook admiring his handsome face. He and jin both standing with Mrs Jeon and guests come to them and congrats and talk about both grooms beauty.

Now time skip it past 11 pm now it's time to leave. and Jeon family ready to leave. guests Also started to leaving ceremony. Tae jhope and Suga also stand with jeon family and jungkook want to leave early but his mom said not leave early and pleading with hope fully so he just wait. They are standing outside venue and cars already stand and Mrs Jeon kissed jimin head said jungkook. " Jungkook please take care my jiminiie. " Jungkook look at him and hummed. Mr Lee opened car door and jungkook site in. Because jungkook leave in his big mansion alone so jimin also leaved with him and that why jimin is scored from jungkook bcz he will live with jungkook alone. Jimin hug his brother jin and cried. Jin also cry with his baby brother. And kissed jimin on cheek. " Baby don't cry and take care hmm." Jin said and jimin hmm. "I will come to meet you okay. " Jin said and jimin hug him again and cry on jin shoulder hugging tightly. Jungkook looking at them from inside in car. He is looking at jimin, how jimin is cry like baby and his face all red from crying. And he is looking cute jungkook thought and suddenly a smile come on his face. "Take care hyung. " Jimin said and break hug and site in car beside jungkook. They left from there. Whole ride is silent only jimin's low cry can hear and jungkook time to time looking at him and admiring his cute beautiful red face.

Soon they reached jungkook's mansion. Gite opened and Car entered in mansion. Jimin looking outside car window and he scored that how guard bow and holding guns in their hand. Their is so many guard and security guarding mansion and so much tight security around mansion. He is feeling like he is come to mafia's mansion. (Ofcourse he is but don't know.) Car Stopped and Mr Lee opened car door Jungkook come out and jimin also and then jimin's eyes wide opened to after seeing jungkook's big luxury mansion.