✨part.8✨

Other side morning time 8am at jeon mansion Mr Jeon site on couch and talking to a wedding arranger on call and Mrs Jeon she make breakfast. Today she is so happy because tomorrow his sons getting married. She done with making breakfast and come to living room. " Honey breakfast is ready common have it." She said to Mr Jeon. "Hmm Ok so everything should be perfect there should be no shortage of anything tomorrow " he said and cut the call and put on tea table and stand up from couch. "Hmm" They both site on chair and eating breakfast. " Honey do you called jin is they have to receive wedding suits today. I already arrenge their weddings suits. suits will reach jin's apartment on time 11:30am." Mrs Jeon said and look at Mr Jeon. " No I haven't called Jin but wait I will do it right now." With that Mr Jeon take his phone from living room and came back and call jin. In few rings jin pick up the call.

"Hello uncle "jin said

"Hello son how are you doing" Mr Jeon said.

"Good what about you and ji-ya aunty." Jin said.

"We are fine. Where is jimin. Mr Jeon asked.

"Jimin going outside for buy something ."

"Hmm you and jimin are going somewhere today "

" Yes iam going hospital because today I have to do a imported surgery on 1pm. But jimin is not going he is at  home"jin said.

"Okay because you have to receive suits yours wedding suits ji-ya arrenge everything for yours wedding." Mr Jeon said.

"Oo thanks for all what you did for us.  Thank you so much uncle."

" Oo my son what are you saying. What I am calling you? My son right I call you and jimin my sons right. Then why you have to say thanks to your appa."

"I am sorry uncle."

"From now you and jimin both not have to call me and ji-ya uncle and and aunty okay. You both have to call us mom,dad- appa eomma what you like okay"

"Okay appa when have to receive suits."

" Now it's good huh it's On 11:00am"

" Okay uncle"

"Okay son take care byy"

"Byy appa"

Mr Jeon Hung up the call and look at Mrs Jeon who already look at him.
" Jin is going hospital but jimin is
home so jimin will receive suits." Mr Jeon said. " Hmm now everything is fine I am only waiting for tomorrow's evening. I am very happy." Mrs Jeon said joyfully. They both eat breakfast and discuss about tomorrow's marriage ceremony.

At jin apartment. Jin is getting ready for his work and jimin back from Shop. Jimin sit in living room and jin come " oo you came" jin asked "hmm when you leave." Jimin said. "Hmm in 30 minutes." Jin replied. "Jimin uncle jungsuk (jungkook's dad) call early and said they send wedding suits and I am going hospital so you have to receive suits on 11am okay." Jin said to jimin. Jimin in his thoughts when jin said about wedding suits " why I am getting married with someone who I am not seen him before and also I am not love him. I want to marry with someone who I will love in future but God have some other things for me. But okay for eomma appa, I will do anything." Jimin thought in his mind and. "...Min.. jimin you hear me what I say." Jin bring him back from his thoughts. "Okay hyung I understand." Jimin reply. " Okay common have breakfast I made already came. " Jin said and jimin stand up and go towards dinning table. "Hmm." Jimin said and site on his chair and jin site infort him. Both are taking about rendom things and eating food make by jin. after some time jin laft and jimin go to take bath. time skip 11am. Jimin seat in living room and watching TV and then door bell ring he standup and go to open the door.  Jimin open the and " yes" jimin said. "Sir this yours suits mrs Jeon send." Dilivery boy said and give jimin the suits beg. Jimin take the beg and said. "Oo thank you." " Okay sir thank you" and the boy laft and jimin come in and lock the door. Jimin put the big heavy beg and open. He can see there is two expensive and branded suits. Both suits is white. Jimin is amazed by suits and bring one suit out and look. "WOW this is so beautiful hmm. I really like it, Aunty's choice is really good. Oo it's jin hyung there is a name tag. But Wow this Both suits are so beautiful." Jimin said and look at suits.
.