✨part. 4✨

"Morning at JEON mension "......
.
..
.
Mr Jeon and Mrs Jeon both are sitting in dinning room and have breakfast.
.
.
<Mr. Jeon pov....
.
.
Me and my wife both sailently eating  breakfast on dinning table and and then I decided to break the sailents.
"ji-ya (Jungkook's mom) I think I ask jungkook and tell him is he have to came here evening for some important Conversation with him and namjoon and then I will tells both of them is they are marry with mr park sons. Because I don't want to both of brothers live alone after park and his wife death. And I also want to fulfill park wish as soon as possible. How you think honey. " I said

" Yeah I think same or I like both of them and specially jimin, he is so pure innocent kid , I know he is adult but from heart he is kid. When I see him crying like that I want to protect him from this devil world. And hide him inside. He is so innocent. I like no no I love if both of them marry with our sons. " She said with wide smail dancing on his face. she really love jimin and jin. I am so lucky to have her in my life.

"Hmm yah I informed namjoon and tell him is I have some important talks with him and jungkook and came home on time and I tell him is he inform jungkook that is he also have to came."  I said with wide smail.

" Hmm okay first finish breakfast and then call namjoon " she said

"Okay ma'am"  I said and we eat our food.

>Mr Jeon pov.. end....
.
.
Some time later.....
Mr Jeon called namjoon and said.
.
.
On call.

.
Mr Jeon.

"Hello son"

Namjoon

"Hyy dad "

"What are you doing
son"

"Nothing important
and just some files work "

"Hmm okay Today you have
to came back home early
and also tell jungkook is
he also have to came
mansion today evening "

"Why I mine
something wrong"

" O no nothing wrong
Son I want to some
Important talks with you
and jungkook "

" O okay dad I tell
jungkook"

"Hm okay on time
7pm ok"

"Yah dad bay take care"

"Hmm and you also "

"Okay "

With that namjoon Hung up the call....
.

.
.
.
~Author pov....
.
.
.
.
.

~Present JEON mension......

.
.
.

.
Soon they finished dinner and came back in living room and site.
Mr Jeon with mrs Jeon site in front jungkook and Jungkook's beside namjoon.

"So you both know that I want to talk some important thing you you two " mr. Jeon said have Both his sons's attantion.

"Hmm yes dad."both said same time.

"I think You both know my best friend Mr. Park semin from Busan. Mr Jeon said normally.

"Hmm I know him you also know right jungkook" namjoon said and jungkook hmm " so what happened with him " jungkook said just like not interested. Namjoon know Mr and Mrs park and also know Mr park sons and he likes jin when he see him but never have talk with jin and jungkook only ones time meet but jungkook know Mr park that he is best friend of his father from childhood he heard from his dad many times. He also heard is mr. Park have two sons but he never meet them.

"He and his wife both are died in a car accident 2 week ago and you know that park have two sons and he said me to take care of them and I promise him that I will take care his sons like my own sons." Mr Jeon said emotionally and sadly.

"Oo dad why you don't tell us early I really feel sad for them " namjoon said and jungkook just sailently hear his father.

"So I want you two marry jin and jimin" mr.jeon said.

"Whattt" Both shoutout same time.

"

I know what you two think but please agree for marriage for me "
Mr Jeon said he didn't want to force his sons that's why he asks them marry with jin and jimin otherwise he will not ask for permission he  forcefully marry them with jin and jimin.

"No dad you don't have to said please to us I agree with your decision." Namjoon said and he happy inside that he will marry with his crush. Yes namjoon have crush on jin.

"But I am not into those and I am not ready to marry someone now." Jungkook said with his cold voice.

"Son please agree look namjoon also agree for marriage" now mrs. JEON said after long time from sailent.

"I already told you all that I am not gonna marry with someone who Also I don't know him. And mom when you first told me about the marriage with your friends son that time I said no, and please don't drag me here I want to focus on my work So forgot about it."   Jungkook said honestly. cause he is  CEO of famous Company in the world. And also a mafia King. So he should focus on his work right.

"Kookie""don't you listen your mom.
Please agree with this, you are ours lovely and responsibal son. Please agree with this " she pleaded with her puppy cute eyes that melted jungkook heart.

"Please my baby I like jimin so much he's so beautiful you also like him." Mrs Jeon said and site beside jungkook and jungkook just looks at his mom that how she said with her puppy cute eyes and how he say no to his mom and dad. he loves his family very much and for them he agree for marriage.

"Okay I agree only for you now stop made puppy eyes because of them I changed my mind" jungkook said jokingly and every one laugh.

"Thank you son and also you my lovely son came here " Mrs Jeon said and hug his both sons and kiss them on forehead.

Jungkook and namjoon smail and looks at Mr Jeon." Okay we arranged your marriage this sonday in Korean biggest wedding hall " Mr Jeon said with wide smail. Mrs Jeon happily clapping and namjoon and jungkook email and hummed.

"Okay it's already 10pm so good night sons and thank you both now go and sleep" mr.jeon said and hug jungkook and namjoon. Mrs Jeon also hug them and say good night.

Namjoon go in his room for sleep and say good night jungkook and left. Jungkook just site there and think about marriage with someone who he not know him and jimin also don't know him because they're never meet.

"Okay I just marry him for my mom's and I don't care his" jungkook thought and stand up and came to his room.
And sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
To be continued........

Guys You this part then vote

Okay bay 💜💜💜💜