✨part.9✨

At wedding place...

"O..O. JEON'S arrived. They are arrived, let's go, Harry up open camera fast." Reporters screaming and run towards JEON family. Bodyguards stop them to come near jeon's. First Mr Lee opened car door and Jungkook come out and then Mr Jeon and Mrs Jeon and namjoon came out from their car.

"Sir sir please one's question. WHO are getting married with jeon's brothers sir sir please." Reporter asked to Mr.Jeon.

"CEO jungkook Tell us the name of the person you are marrying."

Jungkook ignored and walk in wedding hall. Everyone knows that jungkook will not answer any questions. And then Mr Jeon said.
"Guys you will know soon, They are my best friend's sons. Thank you." And Mr and Mrs Jeon and namjoon also walk in building.

"Sir sir please what their name".

"Sir please Mr Jeon please....."

"No more questions please." Guard said and push them side.
Reporters asking questions but they walk in.

This will be big wedding in korea, Every celebritys and rich people will be present their. One by one celebritys and rich people arrived and reporters asking them questions and taking their pictures.

"Jungkook is where." Mr Jeon said and look here and there and then he find is jungkook is taking on phone and Mr Lee stand behind him. "This kid, he came here for marry not for work. Go and said him something ji-ya. " Mr Jeon said annoyingly and Mrs Jeon walk toward jungkook. "Jungkook what are you doing here this is your wedding not others." Mrs Jeon said come near jungkook, jungkook turn and said. "Oo mom it's important just give me five minutes." Jungkook turn again. "No common you have to get ready came." Mrs Jeon said and pull jk's hand jungkook get irritated and said" mom you don't understand what I say." In cold low voice. Mrs Jeon leave his hand and get sad. Jungkook look at his mom and cut the call. He know his mom is hurt. " Okay mom, let's go I cut the call, now it's okay huh? Common mom." Jungkook hold his mom hand and said in lovely voice.
And Mrs Jeon look at him and
Smail and said "okay. You know how to make me right. But why you not said me sorry." Mrs Jeon said she know the answer what will jungkook said. " I will never...... " Mrs Jeon cut jungkook word and said"  yeah yeah I will never said that word. Because I am always right and know one can make me said that word and never. Blah blah " She copy jungkook's and laugh. Jungkook glird at his mom and Mrs Jeon said. " Sorry sorry okay common." Mrs Jeon hold his hand and walk. " You know How much time you take." Mr Jeon said " it's okay honey. And you call jin that they have to enter from back door. Mrs ask "yes they will arrive in 5 minutes." Mr Jeon said.

Jungkook and namjoon both come in their dressing room. Their present makeup artist and some worker. And they bowed to them.

Other side jimin and jin already arrived and came in their dressing room.

Time skip. Guest come already in  wedding hall and drinking and chit chatting. Camera mans taking photos.

 Camera mans taking photos