From The Moment I Met You

I couldn't help but feel a flutter in my chest as Justin's eyes locked onto mine. We were in Justin's dorm, the soft music from a speaker fading into the background. The air was charged with an undeniable tension, like the moments before a storm breaks. We were determined to enjoy the time we had without Courtney. So far it's been absolute bliss. 

Justin's gaze burned with intensity, his eyes tracing every curve of my face. I felt exposed, yet vulnerable, under his scrutiny. His lips curled into a gentle smile, and he took a step closer, his voice low and husky.

"Caroline, from the moment I met you, I knew you were different. Your spark, your laughter, your kindness... it all drew me in."

My heart raced as he reached out, his fingers grazing my cheek. I felt a shiver run down my spine, and my breath caught in my throat.

"Justin," I whispered, my voice barely audible.

He leaned in, his face inches from mine. "I want to be the one you turn to, the one who makes you feel alive."

The space between us crackled with electricity. I could feel the anticipation building, the desire to surrender to the moment. Justin's eyes never left mine, and I knew he was waiting for my permission, my surrender.

With a gentle nod, I gave in. Justin's lips met mine, and the world around us melted away.

________________________________________________________________________________

It's a little short but there it finally is😭

-B💜