Won't Be Missed

Caroline's P.O.V

This is...interesting.

Justin, Courtney and I were in the parking lot and standing next to Courtney's bright pink car. Did I mention she has two cars. There's the black one she picked us up in on the night of the unforgettable party at Henry's. And there's the pink one.
I hate pink.

Just incase you didn't guess, Courtney's a bit of a Sharpay. Well a lot actually. Sharpay was her favorite character when she would binge-watch High School Musical.

Anyway...she's leaving today. For a week. Is it wrong of my to feel so happy. Angela and Autumn stood back with a small crowd of people that had come to see Courtney's grand exit. Mostly people that had come to celebrate Courtney's grand exit.

'Goodbye.' Couetney said, her voice was high-pitched in that I'm-trying-to-act-like-I'm-crying-but-failing tone. It was actually quite annoying. And then she gave up the act, flipping her hair, 'Make sure the cheer team practices, Care. They're going to need it. In my interview for Ashley Hills, they mentioned they'd be more than happy to give me the head cheer position. '

Seriously?

What, are we still in High School?

Are you seriously viewing me as your competition?

Are you seriously moving to Ashley Hills just because you never the got head cheer position at Devro?

Are you seriously leaving your incredibly hot boyfriend for Andrew?

I have to calm myself down. Courtney hasn't made the decision to leave yet. She's just visiting Ashley to see if she likes it there.

And it's just a coincidence that Andrew's visiting Ashley at the same time as her. Not.

'Bye, Court.' I say, waiting not-so-very-patiently fot her to get in the car and drive off.

'Goodbye, Care. Goodbye, Justin.' she briefly hugged Justin and threw her arms around me dramatically.

Okay. You can go now.

Soon she got tired of clinging to me and let go.

'Okay, bye.'

And with that, she was gone.

Yayyyyy!!!!

As her car disappeared from view, a cheer erupted from the group gathered behind us.

Courtney's not going to be missed.