Secrets

Caroline's P.O.V

'Hey, Court.' I greeted Courtney as she walked in our dorm at -didnt I call it- 6am.

'Hey, Care. What's up? Why are you grinning like that. You're blinding me.' She took off her sunglasses and chucked her bag on her bed. She was obviously hungover.

Which meant she had been drinking again.

'Where were you?' I asked, not answering her question. I know me smiling like a maniac isn't exactly inconspicuous. But I can't help it.

Justin and I are finally gonna have a chance.

Courtney and I are still best friends but even I have to admit that what she's doing to Justin is messed up.

Tomorrow Courtney, the rest of the cheer squad and I are cheering for a on-campus football game.

The teams two best players are Justin and Andrew Martinez.

Andrew is the guy Courtney's cheating on Justin with.

Just then, Autumn burst in looking out of breath.

Autumn Rose Ostaka. One of my best friends. Autumn was...peculiar.

She was the most cheerful personality ever which didn't go with her color scheme. She always, always wears black and white and HATES rainbows. She's always smiling and full of energy.

Right now, she's wearing a black t-shirt with a white BTS label, black and white striped shirt, black leggings and white sneakers. Her dark, wavy hair was pulled into a ponytail and tucked into her white cap.

'Guys! You will never guess what just happened!' she squealed, jumping up and down.

'What?' Courtney was a little annoyed that she never got me to spill what I was hiding from her.

'Andrew and George Williamson got into a fight about Courtney. George called you a beotch and Andrew beat him up! It was EPIC!'

Really. So Andrew is beating up people because they insult his latest hookup.

Interesting.

'Why do I care,' I said. Autumn can't know a our Courtney and Andrew. If she knew, the whole college was going to find out,'Oh yeah. I don't.'

Courtney sent me a smirk and a wink.

I know all these secrets can't stay hidden forever. But I'm sure as hell going to enjoy it while it lasts.