Society.

So it really was not that hard to figure out the situation when you see two tall men one in a suit and breathing mask and the other with a yellow,red,blue costume.

These two are All Might and All For One they are archnemises.

While they started fighting,the Midoriya family including the Bakusquad and Hitoshi were watching it happen from a good view even being able to hear what the two were saying.

Punch after punch.
Kick after kick.
Slap after slap.(not the dirty way)
Also smash after smash.(not the dirty way)

But All Might was still so damn childish...

Thinking he could win?What a damn joke seriously.
"JUST LOSE ALREADY VILLAIN!"All Might had screamed at AFO thinking he would listen.

'Why are most heroes so idiotic?"AFO had thought,wondering how badly heroes had changed.
What had gone wrong in hero society?

...

Well,let me tell you.
The civilians started thinking that quirks are what makes a human.If you do not have one, then apperantly human is not even a term used for you anymore.
No,they are now coksidered lower than the ground we walk on,lower than the soil that is on the ground.

Even lower than the most cruel,vile,evil villains to ever have walked or still walking on this Earth.
Why shall one suffer for another's actions?We should not hate,but care for each other like how you should be cared for.
Everyone has rights.Those rights are for every human being.Whether you are a child,teenager or adult.

Everyone is human and should be treated as such.
Although what All might had said was the last thing that kept him holding back and not obliteraring him until he turned to dust.

"I HEARD YOU ARE DATING INKO!WHY DONT I JUST MAKE HER MINE HUH?THEN MAYBE YOU WILL REALISE SHE SHOULD BE WITH A HERO LIKE ME AND I WILL MAKE HER PREGNA-"
Before he could even finish he was met with a punch to the face,a kick to the stomach and was finally slaped in the face with an electric rod (courtesy of Izuku of course.)

"How dare you say such about my wife?Maybe I should just make sure you will never,ever do hero work ever again..."All For One had said landing a final blow to his stomach were the injury is.

"How childish,society can truly be a joke at times."All For One had said walking away from a very much injured All Might.

Sigh,society...

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
A/N:Thank you ALL for the views,votes and comments!I have been very busy due to exams coming up soon.So please wait until I am back😭 updates will be quite slow as I have to study,until next time❤️

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ
-ᴍᴇᴅs♡︎